The purchase

Posted by 5581417062097040807 on Mar 11, 2015

Very good to eat before exercise sports because of the good elements of vitamins

If you like SWEET treats, this one's for you!

Posted by 5592241625814723552 on Mar 07, 2015

The sweetest of the range I've tried so far. Lots of delicious chunky chewy bits too. If you're not a fan of the slightly "healthier" tastes of some of the other flavours, order a box of these!

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Posted by 5276700747092471351 on Feb 24, 2015

Great taste & gave a good energy hit when needed.

Love it

Posted by achamilton on Nov 29, 2014

I bought my first Clif bar a bit over a year ago in Australia for almost $4! I loved it but couldn't justify buying them at all regularly until I found iherb. The white chocolate macadamia is one of my favourites. It's sweet, obviously, and you can taste the white chocolate but it's not overpowering. Combined with the buttery crunch of the macadamia it's an absolute winner as far as I'm concerned. My girlfriend prefers a few other flavours, but luckily she's not the one reviewing!

Best

Posted by 5252374840785213906 on Nov 27, 2014

Very helpful and nice taste! I recomend for hard practice. I used it during tennis training session.

amazing

Posted by 5026911142834045445 on Nov 26, 2014

being a vegan finding healthy, nutritious snacks to have for those "on-the-go" moments is hard but thanks to clif bars and iherb this problem no longer exists! will repurchase cliff bars again and again

Tastes better than cookies, without weighing me down

Posted by 5109544408689728375 on Oct 16, 2014

Used as pre run fuel, the clif bars are perfect: easy to digest and sustainable energy. White chocolate macademia is my absolute favorite flavour! I also love that the list of ingredients is short and simple.

same

Posted by 5369474189564326171 on Jul 01, 2014

same

it`s ok

Posted by healthseeker on Mar 31, 2014

well... it`s ok but i hate soy protein... actually on a omnivorous raw food diet currently... so prefer raw meat as a protein source

Lovely texture, very sweet

Posted by 5248535302239237492 on Feb 23, 2014

I really enjoy the textured chewy consistency of Clif Bars. This one is another good energy source although a little sweet for me.