Delicious

Posted by 5187324376065353266 on Dec 27, 2013

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!! I will always order it from now on!!!

Best Value for Money!

Posted by 4804093659189984066 on Dec 21, 2013

I can't find these any where for a better price! They're so delicious and make a good snack if you're in a rush!

Delicious

Posted by 4884741320604555280 on Nov 22, 2013

And the products lasts for quite a while making it a worth-while purchase.

great taste

Posted by Reviewer3233773 on Nov 19, 2013

great taste, super extra energy

Not for me

Posted by 4642325858818988605 on Oct 22, 2013

I wish I had checked the nutritional info before I bought this. This has way too much carbohydrates (therefore, calories), even for an energy bar. About the taste, there was something off about it which I expected in every bite and cringed whenever it hit my tongue, i cannot pinpoint what exactly. Like an artificial flavor or something, or the taste I usually find in protein bars. The texture is great, and the packaging is attractive. I would not repurchase again, obviously, since this is way too expensive for a meh product. I bought this originally as a breakfast replacement since I am always in a hurry and skip breakfast. I recommend KIND bars for that purpose though they are more expensive.. but nothing short of amazing.. plus they are much healthier for you.

yammi

Posted by 4881373501831615175 on Aug 29, 2013

great bars

Good energy bar

Posted by Reviewer2617692 on Aug 27, 2013

sometimes eaten as meal replacement and it gives much energy, plus taste! this is really sweet bar because of white chocolate.

Yummy taste

Posted by 5704478939137292793 on Aug 20, 2013

A nice snack to keep in your bag, to eat between meals. Good taste, but to many calories compared to how full you get

Addictive

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

Love clif bars, trying to get off them as they have the longest list of ingredients ever but they just taste so awesome. This is definitely the best flavour.

after taste is weird

Posted by Reviewer1001541 on Jul 10, 2013

This is lowest rating so far. The bar is heavy. It's like a dough mixed with crunchy macadamia and syrup. I don't enjoy eating this one. I can't stop eating this one: but it was discontinued. Clif Bar, Crunch Granola Bar, White Chocolate Macadamia Nut, 10 Bars (5 Two-Bar Pouches), 1.5 oz (42 g) Each (Discontinued Item)