Best

Posted by 5252374840785213906 on Nov 27, 2014

Very helpful and nice taste! I recomend for hard practice. I used it during tennis training session.

White Chocolate Macadamia Nut

Posted by 5276700747092471351 on Feb 24, 2015

Great taste & gave a good energy hit when needed.

If you like SWEET treats, this one's for you!

Posted by 5592241625814723552 on Mar 07, 2015

The sweetest of the range I've tried so far. Lots of delicious chunky chewy bits too. If you're not a fan of the slightly "healthier" tastes of some of the other flavours, order a box of these!

Love it

Posted by achamilton on Nov 29, 2014

I bought my first Clif bar a bit over a year ago in Australia for almost $4! I loved it but couldn't justify buying them at all regularly until I found iherb. The white chocolate macadamia is one of my favourites. It's sweet, obviously, and you can taste the white chocolate but it's not overpowering. Combined with the buttery crunch of the macadamia it's an absolute winner as far as I'm concerned. My girlfriend prefers a few other flavours, but luckily she's not the one reviewing!

Lovely texture, very sweet

Posted by 5248535302239237492 on Feb 23, 2014

I really enjoy the textured chewy consistency of Clif Bars. This one is another good energy source although a little sweet for me.

it`s ok

Posted by healthseeker on Mar 31, 2014

well... it`s ok but i hate soy protein... actually on a omnivorous raw food diet currently... so prefer raw meat as a protein source

yummy energy bar

Posted by 5427244469838277694 on Jun 14, 2016

I would've given 5 stars but compared to the Chocolate Almond Energy Bar it is just a tad sweet. I still use both on long rides and graze on them to keep hunger away.

Very sweet

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Aug 18, 2015

The white chocolate macadamia is my husbands favorite clif bar flavour. Mine is the chocolate brownie. I find this one too sickly sweet, still very tasty just not my taste. :) Seems like it's a hit with a lot of people. Definitely try the choc brownie!

Tastes better than cookies, without weighing me down

Posted by 5109544408689728375 on Oct 16, 2014

Used as pre run fuel, the clif bars are perfect: easy to digest and sustainable energy. White chocolate macademia is my absolute favorite flavour! I also love that the list of ingredients is short and simple.

Great bar!

Posted by Reviewer1859205 on Aug 07, 2011

Great bar. The only "problem" is the shape of it. In my oppinion it would have been better to shape it like a traditional energy bar because I bring them in my backpack when I am training. Extremely fast handling and shipping from iHerb!