An Electrolyte Drink that's not full of sugar!!

Posted by Reviewer1402891 on Sep 14, 2009

Great flavour, great taste & not too sweet....highly recommend this product for those that are sick of drinking sugar fuelled electrolyte drinks.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1871401 on Jul 15, 2009

This is pretty much the exact hydration mix I have been looking for. It maintains its taste and drinkability in high heat like when I am riding for hours. This is huge. Others, like Cytomax, turn into liquid sugar in high temps and so are useless. The carb/sugar ingredient is gentle but really useful. This flavor is pretty good. I am looking forward to trying the others. Great supply of minerals to keep me going. This is one of those supplements you know is working for you. It replenishes perfectly what I sweat. I have had my longest, best runs and rides using this product; the recovery and rejuvenation has been exceptional.

very nice

Posted by Reviewer2953909 on Aug 05, 2009

perfect. very good...:-)

great taste and does the job

Posted by Reviewer2399350 on Apr 17, 2011

I have found this additive to be more then i hoped for tastes great and not to sticky when splilt why riding and doesent leave that "i cant drink anymore of this stuff" taste in your mouth

Great

Posted by Reviewer1707372 on Apr 27, 2011

The taste is excellent (not artificial). Will be repurchasing.

No more plastic Bottles

Posted by Reviewer1539572 on Feb 23, 2010

Love this. Taste good works well. Can mix it to fit my taste and needs. Plus, can use in my stainless steel bottle.

fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Mar 05, 2010

Another great product from cliff products. we are gluten and wheat intolerant and serious recreational cyclists and do some serious training . This product is great for replacing essential nutrients and maintaining hydration. My favourite flavour and too sweet.

First time trying it and not bad.

Posted by Reviewer1536178 on Jun 09, 2010

First time trying this brand... so far, so good.