Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1879747 on Aug 21, 2010

I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I was intrigued by NADH after reading about it on the Internet and I ordered a book about it by Dr. Birkmayer from amazon. I initially was interested in it for my mom, who has some dementia. I decided to try it myself first. I didn't expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by midafternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven't felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I've been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I've ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don't feel more tired either. Unfortunately, my mom can't use it because it made her feel nauseous and dizzy. I think it amplified the medications she is using because my dad said it was exactly the way he felt when he took her medication by mistake one day. So for now, she can't take it, and I'd advise anyone who is taking Abilify, Aricept or any similar medications to be careful about taking NADH as well.

Works great for Chronic Fatigue

Posted by Reviewer2169893 on Nov 29, 2008

Have been taking ENADA, 5 mg/dose, 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch, for over 1 year. Works great for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, giving steady energy, both mental and physical.

It works for me!

Posted by Reviewer1789336 on Sep 09, 2008

NADH sure helps with energy boost, and I've been using it for about 10 years now.

Wonderful product for parkinsons

Posted by Reviewer3048029 on Mar 01, 2010

My husband has parkinsons and has had so much more energy since taking this product. The price is awesome compared to what we would pay in New Zealand and it was delivered to us surprisingly quickly. Thank you so much :)

Review Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer1560623 on Sep 26, 2008

I've just started taking this product and it's advised to use it for a month for max. benefit. Already though, my energy is boosted, & it enhances clear thinking from the PS I take.

This helps me

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Dec 05, 2009

I hadn't really expected that this product would give me any noticeable energy increase, but I thought I'd give it a try in case. It does help me get through my work load with more ease and I don't feel so tired at the end of it all.

Finally found the REAL NADH

Posted by Reviewer2922798 on Nov 12, 2010

All I could find locally was from a company trying to skirt the patent issues relating to Birkmayer Labs by putting out an inferior - as in not even conforming to the original patents - but at over twice the price I found on iHerb. I'm glad I came across the iHerb website and I will be ordering again before the 4 boxes I just purchased run out. Thanks iHerb!

Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer1005717 on Aug 19, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and this product gives me more energy.

it sure works!

Posted by Reviewer3119083 on May 28, 2015

does this work? it sure does in my case. i really don't get any jitters and my mind simply wakes up whenever i take only one pill. initially i thought it was no good but then i read a comment by someone who wrote that the only way the pill works is for him is to let it dissolve under his tongue; so i did the same and i felt an incredible difference. the trouble is i worry about the side effects. so i will be staying with neuro optimizer from jarrow and some nice good quality green tea and switch to nadh only on the days when i have an important exam or something. i don't feel comfortable taking something that increases certain hormones (dopamine, serotonin etc.) on a medium term.

Using NADH

Posted by Reviewer1213730 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been using Co-E1, Enada NADH for many years and it enhances the use of any other medications that you may take. GEH

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »