order

Posted by Reviewer1539578 on Aug 18, 2011

shipped great - very happy

Using NADH

Posted by Reviewer1213730 on Mar 15, 2011

I have been using Co-E1, Enada NADH for many years and it enhances the use of any other medications that you may take. GEH

Finally found the REAL NADH

Posted by Reviewer2922798 on Nov 12, 2010

All I could find locally was from a company trying to skirt the patent issues relating to Birkmayer Labs by putting out an inferior - as in not even conforming to the original patents - but at over twice the price I found on iHerb. I'm glad I came across the iHerb website and I will be ordering again before the 4 boxes I just purchased run out. Thanks iHerb!

the effect goes away

Posted by Reviewer1073728 on Nov 05, 2010

next time I will buy 10 mg, but I am pretty sure the effect will vanish as well. I just hope it s doing the healing job

Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer2085359 on Oct 22, 2010

Excellent service and product.

++++++

Posted by Reviewer1831891 on Sep 03, 2010

I´m gonna order this again

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer1879747 on Aug 21, 2010

I take quite a few supplements (after carefully researching them) and I have to say this Enada NADH is one of the most amazing supplements. I was intrigued by NADH after reading about it on the Internet and I ordered a book about it by Dr. Birkmayer from amazon. I initially was interested in it for my mom, who has some dementia. I decided to try it myself first. I didn't expect to feel any differently until after using it for a month, as described on the directions, but I felt more energetic shortly after taking it. For instance, my eyes had been feeling very tired by midafternoon, and this fatigue disappeared the next day. I thought it was coincidence perhaps, but I haven't felt the eye fatigue since. Then, after about three weeks, I've been able to run longer and faster at the gym than I've ever been able to. I used to do just about 5 miles at the gym on good days, and just this week, I was able to run 5 1/2 miles for the first time ever. And I don't feel more tired either. Unfortunately, my mom can't use it because it made her feel nauseous and dizzy. I think it amplified the medications she is using because my dad said it was exactly the way he felt when he took her medication by mistake one day. So for now, she can't take it, and I'd advise anyone who is taking Abilify, Aricept or any similar medications to be careful about taking NADH as well.

NADH

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 07, 2010

Good

Wonderful product for parkinsons

Posted by Reviewer3048029 on Mar 01, 2010

My husband has parkinsons and has had so much more energy since taking this product. The price is awesome compared to what we would pay in New Zealand and it was delivered to us surprisingly quickly. Thank you so much :)

Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer1746038 on Feb 08, 2010

Great product at an awesome price. Just one recommendation: Add a stciker with the website name to each box so I can rememeber who I should order from again when I run low :-).