++++++

Posted by Reviewer1831891 on Sep 03, 2010

I´m gonna order this again

Helps to increase energy and improve mood

Posted by ALoren on Dec 17, 2015

Recently, I noticed that I'm often very tired when I reach home after work, frequently lacking the energy/interest to listen to my kids' stories about how they spent their day, etc. NADH has not only helped to give me more energy but also improved my mood/joy for life (I tend to be rather apathetic..a symptom of low dopamine). I have become more outgoing and happy, and therefore made more friends. My libido has improved, too (which my husband is happy about!). I only take NADH 3-4 times a week, sometimes combined with L-tyrosine (another supplement to increase dopamine) and try to take breaks from both supplements during weekends.

good

Posted by 5750602266557077765 on Jun 25, 2015

A little expensive

NADH might help.

Posted by Reviewer1763589 on Nov 16, 2011

I have M.E. and low energy, so take Enada along with other supplements because it is said to help. I can't be sure however which one works!

Short term energy boost but doesn't work for me long term

Posted by KurtosisSkew on Nov 19, 2015

I found this product gives a short term energy boost if you're feeling tired due to travel or work commitments but doesn't increase energy or mood long term. Indeed, it actually upsets my stomach after more than a week and, does not, in my experience improve symptoms of chronic fatigue. I've tried this a few times and I won't be buying it again.

unluky for international user

Posted by 5525998292612207488 on Nov 11, 2012

It is unfortunately for me, still not get this product yet. hope international user not worry about delivery, actually it has already impact your business very largely and widely. may be you have you concern for international business. Sincerely Regards one of your international customer. .

Service

Posted by Reviewer1912091 on Jan 07, 2009

Excellent price, super delivery time.

Enada NADH

Posted by Reviewer1746038 on Feb 08, 2010

Great product at an awesome price. Just one recommendation: Add a stciker with the website name to each box so I can rememeber who I should order from again when I run low :-).

NADH

Posted by Reviewer1706129 on Mar 17, 2009

excellent

Co - E1 Enada

Posted by Reviewer1160967 on Apr 09, 2009

Excellent product, help with energy. Best of all price and fast shipping. There's no other company providing this conditions. We will keep obtaining or supply from you