Co-E1 Enada Review

Posted by Reviewer2651360 on Apr 20, 2011

Excellent for fatigue. I find this amazing for gym workouts - better than creatine; I can carry on through an hour workout without feeling 'drained' at any point. In terms of mental clarity I found this very helpful initially, but feel the effects have tapered over time though this could just be normalisation. I've found 5mg to be an adequate dosage - 10mg didn't seem to provide any additional benefits and in fact, may have decreased mental clarity.

NADH - coenzyme, antioxidant form of vitamin B-3.

Posted by Reviewer2763905 on Feb 15, 2008

Whether it's placebo effect or not, NADH has improved mental clarity. Feel more energetic, invigorated and able to get through a working day without feeling depleted of mental energy.

no effect seen

Posted by Reviewer1412774 on Jan 02, 2009

Been taking this stuff for 3 weeks now. It's a pain to take, it's expensive, and after 3 weeks I have no more energy than I did before.

energy producuing

Posted by bobbienorthern on May 24, 2011

This is a great product which produces energy and will take this as long as I am here on this earth. Excellent prcie and quality.

C Eivers

Posted by Reviewer3127340 on Jun 15, 2010

I wish they came in larger numbers in the packet i.e. 30 or a months supply. My energy levels are certainly better with this product

Co-E1 Enada 5mg

Posted by Reviewer1568747 on May 17, 2011

I love it!!!!!!!

Excellent. A good product and always reliable.

Posted by Reviewer1927724 on Mar 07, 2011

A great product which I find to be reliable and worthy.

Very good.

Posted by Reviewer1253251 on Feb 15, 2012

It helps me to improve my mood also.

worth another try

Posted by Reviewer3176649 on Apr 16, 2011

i tried this supplement for the past month. i didnt notice anything drastic, but i felt a little better in general. i am also dealing with some sleep deprivation issues of having a young child at home. i did just buy a second box to continue for another month. so i would say it is worth the try.

A stimulant with no downsides!!!

Posted by Reviewer3194050 on Oct 31, 2010

Awesome cheat for those who can't afford to cheat!