I do not know what I would do without CoE1

Posted by Reviewer3184609 on Sep 23, 2014

Done the round-about with doctors, can't get a chronic fatigue diagnosis, even though I have all of the symptoms. If I didn't have CoE1 to use (4x 20mg per day), I would not be able to work a full time job, and function as a normal human being.

Go the Mojo

Posted by 5452316239914227539 on May 12, 2014

Best NADH I have used and lasts all day, go the Mojo

Great

Posted by 5682048336777283147 on Jan 28, 2014

Delivered in 4 days which is awesome for New Zealand the product did give me more energy and lessened my back pain as well.

No energy even at high doses

Posted by danarm on Nov 22, 2013

I always keep the lozenges under the tongue and let them melt slowly for as long as possible. 1 lozenge doesn't have any effect. I have taken 3-5 lozenges at a time (60-100 mg) and they do have an effect, I feel slightly different. But I expected to have energy.. and it gives me no energy. I think that a good coenzymated B-Complex may be a better way to spend your money. Things that have worked for me: Ribose, PQQ, Mitochondrial Energy Optimizer by LEF, Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Malic Acid, Tyrosine, etc. I found out about most of these (and about NADH) in the book "Fatigued to Fantastic". These energy-boosting supplements helped my recovery after a very strict and very long, very low calorie diet.

very dissappointed

Posted by 4828536786217119088 on Jul 25, 2013

take this already 3 weeks, feel nothing

not really effective for tiredness

Posted by Reviewer2283477 on Nov 04, 2011

I am not sure if these work for me .. if they do its extremely hard to tell. I bought these as I get extremely tired (especially in the afternoon) for no apparent reason and I was hoping they would provide me with extra energy and to feel more alert.

Mojo Plus Enada

Posted by Reviewer1875139 on Sep 26, 2011

This product was recommended by my physician after I stopped drinking my morning coffee and began complaining that I needed a mental/physical boost to start my day. I think it is helpful in that way.

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by Reviewer1179868 on Sep 23, 2011

This product works well, and makes sense chemically. I do just fine on a half, therefore it is an even better value. I recommend taking 2 days off every 7, so it remains effective.

- NO MOJO -

Posted by Christal on Sep 19, 2011

Three words: DOES NOT WORK. Taking the lozenge with hopes that it'd get absorbed fast into the bloodstream and give me the energy I so need to carry out my daily chores (I've fatigue from depression), but all I had was that urge to nap. I'm pretty annoyed coz the product is costly, yet does not deliver. Also, iHerb please take note that the box arrived badly squashed and looking like it's been opened by 50 hands. I hope iHerb or the manufacturer can seal the box properly, so buyers can have the utmost confidence that the foil pack inside is authentic.

enada supplement

Posted by Reviewer2829669 on Aug 31, 2011

i did not notice any changes in my mood, energy, alertness or pain recovery. disappointed