Good nutrition, not so good taste

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Sep 14, 2012

These are a good meal replacement. They taste OK, but not great. If you like pumpkin seeds you'll certainly enjoy them.

Not worth the money but good ingredients

Posted by TheSoulfulSpoon on Aug 18, 2012

I was a little hesitant to buy this product because the first few ingredients are basically sugar ( coconut syrup, tapioca syrup), but since it had a good protein content to sugar content ( 11 grams to 9 grams), and a good fiber content with very healthy ingredients from raw foods, I gave it a try. I tell you what- my teeth hurt SO bad the first time I ate this thing because it was SO chewy and almost like eating taffy! It wasn't my idea of a protein bar- do not buy this if you want your money's worth. They don't keep you full and really don't taste that amazing, but they are good to keep in your purse in an emergency, though I'd rather just eat a Larabar.

Love these bars!

Posted by 5059868186275878130 on Jul 21, 2012

My health coach sent me one of these bars and they are the only protein bars I will eat. I'm allergic to peanuts so the fact that these use cashews is a plus. I also try to avoid sugar, so I love that these are sweet but use agave nectar and other fruit extracts to do so. Finally, there is a lot of protein in each bar - 11 g - more than most protein bars. They are delicious and nutritions. Thank you!

Satisfying

Posted by Reviewer1662056 on Jun 20, 2012

This is a good protein bar. It is not very sweet so it is more like a protein source and less like a candy bar. It has a chewy consistency like a caramel, and is full of healthy incredients.