• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Cocao Butter

Posted by Ludviga on Apr 02, 2012

Smells it is very tasty! I smear dry places. Humidifies a little.

Great cocoa butter

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

It's not organic but it'll have to do. I like that the plastic is soft and has a plastic push pad. The Queen Helene brand one has a plastic shell that breaks after a few uses. Not this one, it's bendable and why I like it better. It smells light and nice like cocoa butter and feels nice on skin.

Not a fan.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Crumbles, not organic, and not really doing anything for me. Not worth it for my sake.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jun 28, 2012

delicious smell of chocolate! perfectly nourishes and softens, I'll take all the time!

Excellent oil)

Posted by Reviewer2275852 on Mar 06, 2012

Commissioned reviews on this stick, and was not mistaken. Oil smells delicious chocolate every time smear lips restrain that would not bite) Very good softens and well absorbed.

amazing lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Dec 15, 2011

I use this as a lip balm and I'm loving it! It makes my lips so soft. It's perfect for winter and smells yummy!

excellent fragrance, protects lips from cold

Posted by Reviewer2809148 on Jan 19, 2012

This butter has a very-very fine and natural chocolate fragrance. Also my girlfriend use it for protecting her lips from drying and cracks in extreme cold and windy conditions (we live in western Siberia and at this moment it is -32°C/ outside).

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2743282 on Jan 25, 2012

This pure product will keep your lips kissably soft. I've used it for years, buy it in quantity and give it to my friends so they can have kissable lips too. Especially the men, because they often get chapped lips skiing, running, playing baseball or basketball, even rugby. It is also good for discouraging lines around eyes, and for discouraging scar marks.

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick

Posted by Reviewer1162838 on Mar 19, 2011

This is a great moisturizer with no frangrance at all. A fantastic product. Please continue to inventory this product.

Great for chapped lips

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 04, 2011

This is amazing for chapped lips!!! I just love it and it smells like chocolate!!! This product softens my lips and is totally natural....NO Chemicals...what else could you ask for at this price.