• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Great cocoa butter

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jul 13, 2011

It's not organic but it'll have to do. I like that the plastic is soft and has a plastic push pad. The Queen Helene brand one has a plastic shell that breaks after a few uses. Not this one, it's bendable and why I like it better. It smells light and nice like cocoa butter and feels nice on skin.

Not a fan.

Posted by HildeK on Jun 21, 2012

Crumbles, not organic, and not really doing anything for me. Not worth it for my sake.

Use for Deep Tissue Bodywork (Massage)

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Feb 23, 2009

Provides good glide for very slow myofascial release work. Have used other brands also, learned about using cocoa butter from a bodywork teacher.

Great!! Universal moisturizer.

Posted by Reviewer2813231 on Feb 18, 2011

I loved the size- i thought it's gonna be like a lipstick, but it's much bigger. it's pure butter and it feels like putting health into yr lips and skin.

excellent fragrance, protects lips from cold

Posted by Reviewer2809148 on Jan 19, 2012

This butter has a very-very fine and natural chocolate fragrance. Also my girlfriend use it for protecting her lips from drying and cracks in extreme cold and windy conditions (we live in western Siberia and at this moment it is -32°C/ outside).

Rich cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer2710283 on Apr 17, 2009

Very easy to use! apply on my skin, and melts at body temperature, is rich in cocoa butter, which penetrate the skin. (Smells a little strong. (^ ^;) ) Great value and Excellent product!!

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2743282 on Jan 25, 2012

This pure product will keep your lips kissably soft. I've used it for years, buy it in quantity and give it to my friends so they can have kissable lips too. Especially the men, because they often get chapped lips skiing, running, playing baseball or basketball, even rugby. It is also good for discouraging lines around eyes, and for discouraging scar marks.

Cococare

Posted by rudegyal on Feb 06, 2011

I use this as a lip balm. It is great and keeps my sometimes dry lips very supple.

Love this stuff

Posted by Reviewer1656469 on Jun 02, 2009

This melts on contact with your skin (don't ever leave it in the sun), particularly on lips. It makes the best lip moisturizer I have ever used, and I have tried numerous brands and types.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Apr 12, 2009

I haven't seen this product in years, now that I have it again I am seeing a much improved texture to my skin