• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

amazing lip balm!

Posted by Reviewer2541197 on Dec 15, 2011

I use this as a lip balm and I'm loving it! It makes my lips so soft. It's perfect for winter and smells yummy!

excellent fragrance, protects lips from cold

Posted by Reviewer2809148 on Jan 19, 2012

This butter has a very-very fine and natural chocolate fragrance. Also my girlfriend use it for protecting her lips from drying and cracks in extreme cold and windy conditions (we live in western Siberia and at this moment it is -32°C/ outside).

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer2743282 on Jan 25, 2012

This pure product will keep your lips kissably soft. I've used it for years, buy it in quantity and give it to my friends so they can have kissable lips too. Especially the men, because they often get chapped lips skiing, running, playing baseball or basketball, even rugby. It is also good for discouraging lines around eyes, and for discouraging scar marks.

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick

Posted by Reviewer1162838 on Mar 19, 2011

This is a great moisturizer with no frangrance at all. A fantastic product. Please continue to inventory this product.

Great for chapped lips

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Mar 04, 2011

This is amazing for chapped lips!!! I just love it and it smells like chocolate!!! This product softens my lips and is totally natural....NO Chemicals...what else could you ask for at this price.

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Reviewer1885030 on Aug 31, 2008

AWESOME. THANK YOU

Use for Deep Tissue Bodywork (Massage)

Posted by Reviewer3020809 on Feb 23, 2009

Provides good glide for very slow myofascial release work. Have used other brands also, learned about using cocoa butter from a bodywork teacher.

These are great!

Posted by ShelleyP on Apr 08, 2009

So handy in the stick form, and smells wonderful. I like to use it for lip balm.

great!

Posted by Reviewer1479485 on Apr 12, 2009

I haven't seen this product in years, now that I have it again I am seeing a much improved texture to my skin

Rich cocoa butter

Posted by Reviewer2710283 on Apr 17, 2009

Very easy to use! apply on my skin, and melts at body temperature, is rich in cocoa butter, which penetrate the skin. (Smells a little strong. (^ ^;) ) Great value and Excellent product!!