• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

VERY VERY disappointing!

Posted by AlinaElvemo on Sep 06, 2012

The stick is a poorer quality than the one I bought before here, the Queen Helene pure cocoa stick (now discontinued). This one does not warm up evenly, the result being a scrubbing surface that scratched the skin. Not suitable for my kids at all, the reason I bought this one for.

Excellent flavor

Posted by yashtuchka on Aug 29, 2012

Solid oil stick, nothing more. Very pleasant aroma of chocolate ... mmm using the feet to the skin, well softens, nourishes and prevents cracking heels. Excellent

Yummy chocolate smelling pure cocoa butter stick essential for healthy looking skin.

Posted by Leione on Mar 17, 2014

100% pure raw unrefined cocoa butter with no additives, preservatives or colorants. Definitely a must-have. Cocoa butter is really amazing and does wonders for the skin. It’s rich in antioxidants and has spectacular emollient, moisturizing, nourishing, soothing, healing, rejuvenating, and restoring properties. It deeply moisturizes, nourishes, prevents dryness and dehydration, reduces irritation and inflammation, heals, repairs damaged skin, making it soft, supple, smooth, and radiant, protects against premature aging, not to mention that it has a yummy chocolate aroma. It's also a powerful weapon against stretch marks and scars, helping prevent new ones and minimizing old ones. I love that this cocoa butter comes in the form of a stick, which makes it convenient to use and easy to carry around in a purse. You can use it as a lip balm, eye moisturizer, stretch mark reducer, or just apply to any dry and dehydrated areas of the face and body, such as elbows, knees, feet, etc. I've been using it for a while and can already see the results: my complexion has improved, my skin is smoother and softer, my lips are no longer chapped and sore, some fine lines and stretch marks have faded. I'm pretty impressed and would recommend it to anyone with dry and sensitive skin.

Use it on dry elbows - works great!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 13, 2012

Having a problem with dry marks on elbows, so I used many different products, but this Cocoa Butter did best! Skin become softer, lighter. Also did very good on the stretch marks. // Так как у меня есть проблема с сухостью кожи на локотках, использовала много разных средств. Это масло какао - самое лучшее, что попадалось. Также полезен при растяжках.

Pure cocoa butter

Posted by sharonhiulam on Nov 07, 2013

I have been looking for 100% pure cocoa butter to add in my own homemade products, and although this cocoa butter is not organic, it is pure and is very easy to use. I can just push the bar out and chop out my desired amount to use. The price in iherb is very attractive and I don't mind buying more sticks like this (as opposed to buying a big tub of cocoa butter) just to ensure its freshness. I am also thinking of using the empty tubes to contain my DIY balms! Check out my page for more reviews!

אין מוצר יותר טוב ממנו!!!

Posted by 5020047392781358109 on Nov 09, 2016

לאור ישב, לאור רגיש, ליובש בפינות בידיים, לפנים כמו קרם לילה, לסבוריה, לאקנה, לכלכלכלכלכלכלכלכלכלכללכ מה שתרצו!!! זה פשוט סטיק שכל אישה חייבת!!!

Por su precio no está mal

Posted by juliaphoenix on Feb 26, 2013

Desde luego tiene una buena relación calidad/precio, pero no es un producto al que le haya conseguido sacar mucho partido, principalmente porque a bajas temperaturas (que es principalmente cuando yo lo uso) no termina de derretirse el producto y hay que insistir demasiado. Así que no está mal, pero tampoco repetiría.

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

ļoti smaržīgs kakao sviests. mazliet neērts iepakojums, bet līdz laikam , kamēr iemanās lietošanā. labi mīkstina ādu

My love/Моя любовь

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

This natural cocoa butter moisturizes skin very good. I use it for my lips, elbows and cuticle. Its chocolate smell is great. It is hard to open container a bit but I forgive it for its price. Натуральное масло какао прекрасно увлажняет кожу. Использую для губ, локтей и кутикулы. Потрясающий запах шоколада. Немного неудобная упаковка, но за такую цену это можно простить. Прекрасная идея для небольших презентов.

Terrible

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 16, 2012

not good at all. I know what 100% cocoa butter feels like and this isn't it. It's not smooth/rich enough. I would def not recommend it, plus packaging on this is terrible.