• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Oh, this is so yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

It smells like chocolate!!! Just breathing it in makes me smile. I hold it to my chest to get it to melt quickly and then rub it all over my face and neck area as a moisturiser. I acutally bought this to attempt to lessen a large puckered scar (on my chest) from a skin cancer which was removed about 8 months ago. I have only been applying it for less than 2 weeks but already the puckering has lessened and is not so wrinkly and nobbly. The reddish colouring seems to have faded too. I couldn't be happier as this lumpy scar is quite noticeable with any summer tops I wear. I would rather use this yummy smelling natural product than go through another surgery on this scar - plus Cococare is a lot less expensive and has no bad after affects!!

Bad packaging, wonderful product, kissable lips

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I had read all the reviews before ordering this one. I knew it had packaging issues, and indeed the packaging could be improved. HOWEVER, the product itself is amazing, spreads really nicely, if the weather is not too cold, in which case it will be really hard to use unless you melt it somehow (beware of that), and the scent is discrete but divine. I put it on my lips mostly and it makes them look even better than with lipstick or gloss, very kissable...I have also used it on occasion in specially dry skin and it absorbs wonderfully. And the price is great too, so just try it for yourself!

Love it!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this little yellow stick! It is the best thing I have used on both my face and the rest of my body. It can make your skin look a bit oily for a couple of minutes after you put it on, but that goes away quickly and leaves your skin feeling awesomely moist.

aroma!

Posted by Reviewer2521158 on Dec 15, 2011

Not very convenient packaging, the product itself is good, just want to eat

Exxellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2427334 on Jul 10, 2008

Excellent product

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 09, 2009

I use it for myself and my baby and it smells really incredible.

Smells delicious and works!

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 14, 2009

I love the smell of chocolate. I also think that it does a great job at moisterizing my lips and face.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2107467 on Jan 11, 2011

Great product. I use it as lip balm and for removing stretch marks. They seem less visible after 1 month using it. It's wonderful as lip balm too. I leave it to warm a bit and then apply. It looks like I've applied lip gloss. I use it sometimes on my face, if i don't have a face cream with me. I'll by again. Nice price for excellent quality.

AAAA++++++

Posted by Reviewer1615023 on Dec 12, 2011

This product is the light at the end of my tunnel!! Smells amazing and has faded my stretch marks so much in a few short weeks i am amazed!! Have tried almost every product on the market for my horrific stretch marks as the result of my pregnancy and nothing has made a difference. i would recommend this product to anyone who has stretch marks to fade and smooth the sking, i aready have a few of my friends hooked on the stuff!!!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Feb 15, 2012

So yummy scent like dark chocolate and it softens skin wherever you apply it.