| English
| USD ($)

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Posted by Strelka on Jul 30, 2012

ļoti smaržīgs kakao sviests. mazliet neērts iepakojums, bet līdz laikam , kamēr iemanās lietošanā. labi mīkstina ādu

My love/Моя любовь

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

This natural cocoa butter moisturizes skin very good. I use it for my lips, elbows and cuticle. Its chocolate smell is great. It is hard to open container a bit but I forgive it for its price. Натуральное масло какао прекрасно увлажняет кожу. Использую для губ, локтей и кутикулы. Потрясающий запах шоколада. Немного неудобная упаковка, но за такую цену это можно простить. Прекрасная идея для небольших презентов.

Terrible

Posted by Ricebunny on Jul 16, 2012

not good at all. I know what 100% cocoa butter feels like and this isn't it. It's not smooth/rich enough. I would def not recommend it, plus packaging on this is terrible.

Un todoterreno para la familia

Posted by arael6 on Apr 11, 2013

Para labios secos, codos, rodillas, manos agrietadas.. Es una barra de cacao dura, pero que al contacto con la piel se convierte en aceite, permanece en la piel durante un rato. Apropiado para aplicarlo antes de acostarse, es pringoso. Le he dado otro uso como protector labial y facial para los días de montaña en invierno, para que no se me caiga la cara a cachos. Crea una película transparente y ayuda a que la piel no sufra tanto. He leido en blogs que algunas chicas lo utilizan para crear bálsamos labiales mezclado con pintalabios mates, consiguen un labial más hidratante que el original.

Pure cocoa butter

Posted by sharonhiulam on Nov 07, 2013

I have been looking for 100% pure cocoa butter to add in my own homemade products, and although this cocoa butter is not organic, it is pure and is very easy to use. I can just push the bar out and chop out my desired amount to use. The price in iherb is very attractive and I don't mind buying more sticks like this (as opposed to buying a big tub of cocoa butter) just to ensure its freshness. I am also thinking of using the empty tubes to contain my DIY balms! Check out my page for more reviews!