• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Love it!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this little yellow stick! It is the best thing I have used on both my face and the rest of my body. It can make your skin look a bit oily for a couple of minutes after you put it on, but that goes away quickly and leaves your skin feeling awesomely moist.

aroma!

Posted by Reviewer2521158 on Dec 15, 2011

Not very convenient packaging, the product itself is good, just want to eat

Exxellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2427334 on Jul 10, 2008

Excellent product

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 09, 2009

I use it for myself and my baby and it smells really incredible.

Smells delicious and works!

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 14, 2009

I love the smell of chocolate. I also think that it does a great job at moisterizing my lips and face.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2107467 on Jan 11, 2011

Great product. I use it as lip balm and for removing stretch marks. They seem less visible after 1 month using it. It's wonderful as lip balm too. I leave it to warm a bit and then apply. It looks like I've applied lip gloss. I use it sometimes on my face, if i don't have a face cream with me. I'll by again. Nice price for excellent quality.

AAAA++++++

Posted by Reviewer1615023 on Dec 12, 2011

This product is the light at the end of my tunnel!! Smells amazing and has faded my stretch marks so much in a few short weeks i am amazed!! Have tried almost every product on the market for my horrific stretch marks as the result of my pregnancy and nothing has made a difference. i would recommend this product to anyone who has stretch marks to fade and smooth the sking, i aready have a few of my friends hooked on the stuff!!!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Feb 15, 2012

So yummy scent like dark chocolate and it softens skin wherever you apply it.

great product

Posted by popopo on Apr 04, 2012

great product: smells great, hydrates great.I mostly use it as a lip balm.The price is good, I would highly recommend it for others.

useful, effective, yummy

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

We ordered 5 to be used as gifts. With this price we should order 20. Every girl should have one!