• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

aroma!

Posted by Reviewer2521158 on Dec 15, 2011

Not very convenient packaging, the product itself is good, just want to eat

Bad packaging, wonderful product, kissable lips

Posted by Reviewer18018967 on Jun 27, 2012

I had read all the reviews before ordering this one. I knew it had packaging issues, and indeed the packaging could be improved. HOWEVER, the product itself is amazing, spreads really nicely, if the weather is not too cold, in which case it will be really hard to use unless you melt it somehow (beware of that), and the scent is discrete but divine. I put it on my lips mostly and it makes them look even better than with lipstick or gloss, very kissable...I have also used it on occasion in specially dry skin and it absorbs wonderfully. And the price is great too, so just try it for yourself!

Exxellent choice

Posted by Reviewer2427334 on Jul 10, 2008

Excellent product

smells good

Posted by Reviewer1857558 on Apr 09, 2009

I use it for myself and my baby and it smells really incredible.

Smells delicious and works!

Posted by Reviewer3086358 on Jul 14, 2009

I love the smell of chocolate. I also think that it does a great job at moisterizing my lips and face.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2107467 on Jan 11, 2011

Great product. I use it as lip balm and for removing stretch marks. They seem less visible after 1 month using it. It's wonderful as lip balm too. I leave it to warm a bit and then apply. It looks like I've applied lip gloss. I use it sometimes on my face, if i don't have a face cream with me. I'll by again. Nice price for excellent quality.

useful, effective, yummy

Posted by sav430 on Jun 26, 2012

We ordered 5 to be used as gifts. With this price we should order 20. Every girl should have one!

MMMMMmmmmm

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

For baby soft skin that smells like hershey's chocolate, yum!

Perfect stick

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

An excellent and easy to use stick. Отличный и удобный в использовании стик

Smells like chocolate chips!

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2012

First, the price here can't be beat, and the size is good, it will last awhile. I use it on the backs of my hands, and the smell is pretty strong! So you will get some chocolate aromatherapy while using this. I like it and will probably get more. The packaging is not so easy to use in the tube, you have to squeeze it strongly to hold it in place while rubbing and pushing into skin, as it is pretty solid, but it does melt on contact with warm skin. But, to have a pure completely natural product unlike all the others is priceless.