10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Packaging is a real let down

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Like the product itself but some negatives are that it's quite difficult to use when it gets colder because it's quite hard and needs some heat to glide onto skin. Also the packaging is TERRIBLE! Makes it extremely hard to use. The scent can be a hit or miss. It's a very sweet chocolate smell. I like it but some of my friends really don't like it.

Love it!

Posted by OKOKOK on Jul 14, 2012

I love this little yellow stick! It is the best thing I have used on both my face and the rest of my body. It can make your skin look a bit oily for a couple of minutes after you put it on, but that goes away quickly and leaves your skin feeling awesomely moist.

Luscious!

Posted by Reviewer2284672 on Mar 06, 2009

smells edible!! luscious on my skin. better than any chapstick and healthy too. (good after sun as well....)

Oh, this is so yummy

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

It smells like chocolate!!! Just breathing it in makes me smile. I hold it to my chest to get it to melt quickly and then rub it all over my face and neck area as a moisturiser. I acutally bought this to attempt to lessen a large puckered scar (on my chest) from a skin cancer which was removed about 8 months ago. I have only been applying it for less than 2 weeks but already the puckering has lessened and is not so wrinkly and nobbly. The reddish colouring seems to have faded too. I couldn't be happier as this lumpy scar is quite noticeable with any summer tops I wear. I would rather use this yummy smelling natural product than go through another surgery on this scar - plus Cococare is a lot less expensive and has no bad after affects!!

aroma!

Posted by Reviewer2521158 on Dec 15, 2011

Not very convenient packaging, the product itself is good, just want to eat