• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

MMMMMmmmmm

Posted by AnnaLL on Apr 24, 2013

For baby soft skin that smells like hershey's chocolate, yum!

A great stick! / Отличный стик!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

A great stick! Use it to moisten the skin of a breast! Wonderful flavor and moisture. On the lips do not like to use as dry. Very good on the show. Who has the stretch marks can be applied locally to them - it is convenient, since cocoa butter is just used to combat them. / Отличный стик! Использую его для увлажнения кожи груди! Чудесный запах и увлажнение. На губы использовать не понравилось, так как сушит. Очень хорош на презенты. У кого есть растяжки можно наносить локально на них - удобно, так как масло какао как раз используется для борьбы с ними.

Smells like chocolate chips!

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 25, 2012

First, the price here can't be beat, and the size is good, it will last awhile. I use it on the backs of my hands, and the smell is pretty strong! So you will get some chocolate aromatherapy while using this. I like it and will probably get more. The packaging is not so easy to use in the tube, you have to squeeze it strongly to hold it in place while rubbing and pushing into skin, as it is pretty solid, but it does melt on contact with warm skin. But, to have a pure completely natural product unlike all the others is priceless.

Wow

Posted by ragetinpe on Apr 19, 2012

It's fantastic! Moisturizes well and my strech marks loves it! They are fading away!

yeah

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012

it smells like dark chocolate and i love it! my dry skin and my lips love it too, because this product works great!!!

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick,

Posted by igor43 on Jul 05, 2012

Excellent oil, in a convenient tube is suitable for use on all body parts. Smells delicious cocoa, but not so expressed, as we used to. Dry by itself, but when you touch the skin slowly but surely begins to melt. Moisturizes well absorbed quickly enough, but the easy brilliance remains

Perfect stick

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

An excellent and easy to use stick. Отличный и удобный в использовании стик

Lovely care

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

I have given these to pregnant friends - for acing and cracking skin,but I kept one for myself - ideal for avoiding cracked skin when winter comes

Great moisturizer!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I love this product! At first, I wasn't crazy about the smell but I must say it's grown on me. I use it mainly for my hands, but I've also used it as a lip balm. It works very well and the price is great! I'll definitely repurchase this once I run out.

Miam !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Prix dérisoire, odeur délicieuse, composition 100 % pure, et excellente hydratation ! Moi je m'en sers comme d'un lipstick géant !