Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick, 1 oz (28 g)

Versatile and big quantity

Posted by 5171595074919758518 on May 08, 2014

This product has quite a strong but pleasant scent. I used it on my lips and dry areas on my face (like sides of the nose). This tube is quite big and will last a while. The only drawback is that it can be quite solid so you need to warm it slightly before using it (on the palms of our hands or on our lips). My lips are more nourished deeply. It is a 100% cocoa butter so ou can't really go wrong if you are after a efficient and natural product and this product is really cheap. It's definitely worth a try.

Packaging is a real let down

Posted by 5250353993145370486 on Dec 03, 2013

Like the product itself but some negatives are that it's quite difficult to use when it gets colder because it's quite hard and needs some heat to glide onto skin. Also the packaging is TERRIBLE! Makes it extremely hard to use. The scent can be a hit or miss. It's a very sweet chocolate smell. I like it but some of my friends really don't like it.

Cocoa Oh !

Posted by Western on Apr 23, 2013

Gros tube de bonne contenance mais absolument pas pratique, c'est juste une pâte posée dans un tube avec un poussoir "rondelle de carton" à la base et il faudrait avoir des doigts gigantesques pour enfoncer la baser et tenir le tube tout en maintenant une partie du produit dehors en même temps pour s'en servir. La forte odeur de chocolat est assez prenante, j'ai pas aimé mais ça n'enlève rien à l'efficacité

Not so sure

Posted by pttcha on Feb 10, 2013

It's not what I expected. This product gives me oily feeling which is okay. But for the lips, it doesn't last long. Not easy to use. It takes sooooooo long to melt. I tried to warm it, rub it with my hands but still doesn't work.

Oh, this is so yummy

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2176725 on May 15, 2011

It smells like chocolate!!! Just breathing it in makes me smile. I hold it to my chest to get it to melt quickly and then rub it all over my face and neck area as a moisturiser. I acutally bought this to attempt to lessen a large puckered scar (on my chest) from a skin cancer which was removed about 8 months ago. I have only been applying it for less than 2 weeks but already the puckering has lessened and is not so wrinkly and nobbly. The reddish colouring seems to have faded too. I couldn't be happier as this lumpy scar is quite noticeable with any summer tops I wear. I would rather use this yummy smelling natural product than go through another surgery on this scar - plus Cococare is a lot less expensive and has no bad after affects!!