• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Wow

Posted by ragetinpe on Apr 19, 2012

It's fantastic! Moisturizes well and my strech marks loves it! They are fading away!

A great stick! / Отличный стик!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

A great stick! Use it to moisten the skin of a breast! Wonderful flavor and moisture. On the lips do not like to use as dry. Very good on the show. Who has the stretch marks can be applied locally to them - it is convenient, since cocoa butter is just used to combat them. / Отличный стик! Использую его для увлажнения кожи груди! Чудесный запах и увлажнение. На губы использовать не понравилось, так как сушит. Очень хорош на презенты. У кого есть растяжки можно наносить локально на них - удобно, так как масло какао как раз используется для борьбы с ними.

AAAA++++++

Posted by Reviewer1615023 on Dec 12, 2011

This product is the light at the end of my tunnel!! Smells amazing and has faded my stretch marks so much in a few short weeks i am amazed!! Have tried almost every product on the market for my horrific stretch marks as the result of my pregnancy and nothing has made a difference. i would recommend this product to anyone who has stretch marks to fade and smooth the sking, i aready have a few of my friends hooked on the stuff!!!

Lovely

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Feb 15, 2012

So yummy scent like dark chocolate and it softens skin wherever you apply it.

great product

Posted by popopo on Apr 04, 2012

great product: smells great, hydrates great.I mostly use it as a lip balm.The price is good, I would highly recommend it for others.

yeah

Posted by SHaneSHka on Jul 25, 2012

it smells like dark chocolate and i love it! my dry skin and my lips love it too, because this product works great!!!

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick,

Posted by igor43 on Jul 05, 2012

Excellent oil, in a convenient tube is suitable for use on all body parts. Smells delicious cocoa, but not so expressed, as we used to. Dry by itself, but when you touch the skin slowly but surely begins to melt. Moisturizes well absorbed quickly enough, but the easy brilliance remains

Lovely care

Posted by ekstravirgin on Aug 31, 2012

I have given these to pregnant friends - for acing and cracking skin,but I kept one for myself - ideal for avoiding cracked skin when winter comes

Great moisturizer!

Posted by acidwash06 on Aug 11, 2012

I love this product! At first, I wasn't crazy about the smell but I must say it's grown on me. I use it mainly for my hands, but I've also used it as a lip balm. It works very well and the price is great! I'll definitely repurchase this once I run out.

Miam !

Posted by Reviewer2892760 on Feb 24, 2014

Prix dérisoire, odeur délicieuse, composition 100 % pure, et excellente hydratation ! Moi je m'en sers comme d'un lipstick géant !