• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Reviews | English

Maravilloso

Posted by emedemo on Jun 24, 2014

Me decidí a comprar este producto al ver la cantidad de buenas opiniones que tenía. Llevo usándolo un par de días. Me lo he puesto por las noches en los labios y en las manos. Podría hasta decir que es milagroso. Me daba algo de reparo el tipo de envase ya que he leído en muchas opiniones que no es nada cómodo, pero tengo que decir que por el momento no me resulta para nada engorroso de aplicar, tan sólo hay que mantener la barrita apretada en el tubo y ya está. A parte de que el producto me encanta por su efectividad, debo decir que el olor que tiene es delicioso, dan ganas de comerse la barrita entera. Creo que repetiré cuando se me termine.

excellent

Posted by 5524086888117883470 on Jun 30, 2013

excellent

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer2107467 on Jan 11, 2011

Great product. I use it as lip balm and for removing stretch marks. They seem less visible after 1 month using it. It's wonderful as lip balm too. I leave it to warm a bit and then apply. It looks like I've applied lip gloss. I use it sometimes on my face, if i don't have a face cream with me. I'll by again. Nice price for excellent quality.

Wow

Posted by ragetinpe on Apr 19, 2012

It's fantastic! Moisturizes well and my strech marks loves it! They are fading away!

Cococare, 100% Cocoa Butter, The Yellow Stick,

Posted by igor43 on Jul 05, 2012

Excellent oil, in a convenient tube is suitable for use on all body parts. Smells delicious cocoa, but not so expressed, as we used to. Dry by itself, but when you touch the skin slowly but surely begins to melt. Moisturizes well absorbed quickly enough, but the easy brilliance remains

chocolate bar

Posted by 5438073939739058717 on Jul 01, 2014

makes the skin perfectly soft and silky, I think more to use this stick in the cold, in the winter

Smells Amazing!

Posted by 5335692774652162378 on Mar 19, 2014

I really love the smell but it is quite strong so maybe not for everyone. It's a great organic product, nice for travel as it is in a small hard tube so you can easily put it in your bag. I think it would be easier if it was a twist up one as you have to push it up and hold it while you use it which can be a bit awkward. All in all a really nice product for a good price.

Small and handy

Posted by BrittanyAlice on Oct 22, 2012

SMELL: The smell for someone who likes chocolate is divine, I was expecting a mild hint of cocoa, but upon opening my package from iherb the aroma of dark chocolate filled the air! I love it. TEXTURE: The texture of the product seems dependant on the climate, hard in cooler weather when I got mine but melts easily with the warmth of your skin. I take it completely out of the tube and rub between my hands to warm up then apply to other areas of my body, this works great for me! PACKAGING: is not the best in quality (it is a thick cardboard tube with a pop off lid and pushes up from the bottom) but for the price I think it's fine. Maybe be careful though for ordering in summer. PERFORMANCE: I use this mainly as a moisturiser for my hands after I finish work, it takes a little while to soak in but does a good job when it has. I have used this all over my body and have no problems with it (some oils even natural one will give me pimples even on my legs!) but I don't think it is the most intensive moisturiser for very dry skin. Actually I already ordered this twice and am buying more today so I guess that says a lot!

Yummy!

Posted by onlyoly on Feb 20, 2013

Smells so yummy, I want to eat it (and probably can as it's a pure cocoa butter!) Love using it on the driest parts of my body such as elbows, knees, ankles and heels. Love the package too, so handy.

great