• Please note limited shipping months for this item:

• Customer Ratings

Did not like the strong smell

Posted by Aliskin on Oct 22, 2015

I just couldn't handle the strong aroma of it, so I gave it to my mom - who is super happy with it, and uses it to moisturize any dry part of the body, such as her lips and elbows. It's very multi-purpose, really.

Excellent product

Posted by 4947049720401744654 on Oct 16, 2015

Excellent product. Smell very nice and super moisturizes lips. I recommend it. Vynikajúci výrobok. Veľmi som si ho obľúbila a môžem ho odporúčať. Kránse voní a super hydratuje pery.

Ok, but will not buy again

Posted by Reviewer1311352 on Oct 10, 2015

The packaging is not he best. It has such a hard consistency that I got mine broken. I wish the consistency was more creamy like the now solutions shea butter. It does have a nice chocolate scent, but I'd ratter by shea butter for moisturizing.

very moisturizing

Posted by tessipess on Oct 09, 2015

Great stick product. The surface hardens if you dont use it but it softens when you use it. Really good and nice smell

nice and natural

Posted by 4902097786618664219 on Sep 29, 2015

a nice and easy packaged balm. food taste safe to use, not so easy to spread and does not moisturize like unnatural products but I guess its just a trade off.

super universal product

Posted by 5426723636519949157 on Aug 14, 2015

It can replace many things in your travel bag. How you can use it: 1)any dry skin areas 2) for cuticles 3) for knees and elbows 4) as a component for hand-made oil hair masks. 5) for lips 6) after sun bathing. Highly recommended!

nice one

Posted by 5303017706229891745 on Jul 24, 2015

Smells great, feels great. The container is not very user friendly; the lid is hard to take off and then it is also hard to push the stick out, on the other hand the entire thing falls apart rather easily. For this reason I would say it is more of a kids' toy than a real cream, but I have my fun with it. Quality product, smells like pure cocoa butter.

Smell bad

Posted by 4756213167339460021 on Jun 17, 2015

I really dont like the smell so i cant use it. Makes me sick. :(

good and bad

Posted by dadadidi88 on Jun 14, 2015

The stick inside broke while I am applying it to my stretchies! But again, I can see and feel that this is a good product with a heavenly price! I store this in my fridge cause I leave in a humid weather country. It melts quickly in body temperature. Will definitely purchase this again!

Great for price, a little messy but no deal breakers.

Posted by 5472941864807993684 on Jun 05, 2015

Does the job in a less melty fashion than coconut oil and may be a valid substitute for bees wax in DIY recipes. A little crumbly when opened and stronger smell than anticipated.No winding action a little out of the ordinary but certainly fine for the price.