YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR

Posted by Reviewer1919116 on Aug 04, 2013

There's a reason this product is so cheap. It says "100% pure coconut oil" on the label, yet it also says "For external use only. Keep away from children" on it. This stuff does NOT smell like "pure" coconut oil, and if it was really "pure", you would be able to consume it. I have a feeling it's deodorized, but I've emailed the company about my concerns twice in the past month with no response. I went to try one more time, but their contact info on their website is gone (it says page does not exist). That doesn't give me much confidence in this company who obviously doesn't care about their customers. I have no problems with iherb, but I definitely won't be purchasing this product again.

Cococare

Posted by 4812605508684336038 on Nov 11, 2013

This is not 100% coconut oil at all.

coco

Posted by 5030946988872781333 on Nov 19, 2013

I don't like it, but i did't use it for a long time,

Bad one/ mauvais

Posted by 5619174725628226731 on Jan 10, 2014

Ok i guess That for the price you really can't ask for the greatest oil out there. But still, this one is quite a disappointment. There's no smell like I could be used to with the traditional coconut oils. Moreover I got severe acne upon my face after using it as a makeup remover, first time ever. Not buying this one again Crete build de coco vaut vraiment son prix pour moi. Une odeur neutre un peu spéciale réaction allergique et acné, m'a abimé les cheveux. Une catastrophe

The worst product i' ve ever bought

Posted by 5338146817256615493 on Mar 13, 2014

Nothing to say, just waste of money.

Hmmm..

Posted by Tingeling on Mar 17, 2014

I really dont know what to say.... Greasy, oily, messy, I dont like the container this comes in!! Lots of coconut oil all over the bathroom floor! Will I buy again? NO!!

where is the coconut flavour?

Posted by Reviewer7426 on Apr 17, 2013

it's saying Cocos nucifera (coconut) oil but it doesnt say deodorized. To bad!!! i have another product (virgin coconut oil) the smell it's incredible ( i feel like eating it) and the colour it's white-coconut white but this one it have no smell and the colour it's yellowish. I don't think i ll buy it again!

disappointment

Posted by AijaKT on Apr 30, 2013

Nav kokosriekstu eļļas smaržas, esmu vīlusies. Šo vairs noteikti nepirkšu.

Terrible!

Posted by 5367593163463620995 on May 16, 2014

I have no idea how that product got so many good reviews, it smells nothing like coconut and the texture is waxy. I tried lots of coconut oils and this one is NOT a coconut oil! I don't like the feel of it on my skin and no way I'm even trying to eat it. Also, the jar leaks from time to time.

la grasa no se va ni lavando

Posted by 5656165740122234705 on Mar 17, 2015

me lo eché en el pelo para hidratarlo, lo dejé un rato y me lo lavé. Con dos lavados no sale la grasa, te secas el pelo y te queda como que te lo ha lamido una vaca, encima con aspecto de sucio... no sé que uso darle.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »