Great product

Posted by PapprikaAndCinnamon on Feb 15, 2016

Coconut oil is very good for both you hair and your skin, but I prefer to use it as a body oil. It's great because the skin does not remain greasy after using it. I also use it on my baby's skin Such a petty that it does not smell, that is why I'm giving it 4 stars.

good

Posted by vitaminusaiHerb on Dec 01, 2015

i love it. i use with face and skin and my hair(sometime). good smell :)

Great

Posted by 5692634911939875000 on Apr 24, 2015

I've used about 2 tubs of these! Great for keeping the curls for your hair. Just be careful to use the right amount. Too much and your hair looks too wet, too little and the power doesn't really show.

NICE!!! BUENOO!!!!!!

Posted by 5308313468938341460 on Apr 10, 2015

Nice product i used in my skin and it work great!, my face look so much better now , don't have any smell at all and it's super moisturising you don't have to use much product, in my hair i used to form my curls and seal the ends and does a great job, recommended for curly girls :) Producto agradable que he usado en mi piel y que funciona muy bien !, mi rostro se ve mucho mejor ahora, no tiene ningún olor en absoluto y es súper hidratante usted no tiene que utilizar mucho producto, en mi pelo lo ocupo para formar mis rizos y sellar las puntas y hace un gran trabajo, lo recomiendo para muejres de pelo rizado :)

very good

Posted by 4873853616870356796 on Mar 24, 2015

using it on my hair as mask

Smells great!

Posted by 5276618188021122588 on Feb 02, 2015

Love this solid or liquified.

Está bien, pero no es orgánico.

Posted by 5653182439181679979 on Jan 19, 2015

Muy útil para casco seco y pelo rizado. No tiene olor y para su precio, es el mejor. No obstante, la próxima vez compraré otro que también sirva para cocinar.

Me gusta

Posted by 4635078375564254747 on Jan 15, 2015

Me gusta para el uso que le doy, lo aplico en el cabello de raíz a puntas unos minutos antes de lavarlo y noto que me lo hidrata y me lo deja más bonito. Repetiré, porque el precio es buenísimo.

Really hydrating

Posted by 5014356058340599653 on Dec 29, 2014

I like to use this product as a pre-wash mask. It helps my hair hydrating and preventing frizz

Unscented and easily absorbed on dry skin

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Dec 29, 2014

I live in the tropics and this arrived as a clear liquid in a jar. That made the product impossible to use in it's original packaging. I had to transfer the entire thing into a pump bottle and that made it the best thing in my bathroom. I can use it as a pre-shampoo treatment and a body moisturizer. *UPDATE* Coconut oil clogs up my pores and I ended up with small bumps all over my body and face. Did not clear until I stopped using this. Now I just use it on my hair.