Very good

Posted by 4622464008140325744 on Jun 17, 2014

Very good and not very strong smell. This is my bodyloation.

Buenas

Posted by 5405814866237702915 on Jun 16, 2014

lo eh usado poco pero va bien para el cabello

Aceptable

Posted by 4937154179192969302 on Jun 13, 2014

Lo mejor del producto es que tiene múltiples aplicaciones. Es 100% natural

Not too effective

Posted by 4695393287777711768 on Jun 10, 2014

This oil is refined and is much more oily than effective. I already ordered the one for me and one for my sister. I hope she will be more satisfied.

Good for my hair

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 07, 2014

Lo uso de medios a puntas, ya que tengo la raiz del pelo grasa. Llevo usandolo 3 días como mascarilla pre-lavado y ha mejorado el aspecto de mi cabello encrespado, seco y rizado, dejándolo suave, hidratado y con las puntas cerradas. Me encanta! Lo recomiendo mucho para cabellos secos. Ojo: No abusar ya que los primeros días a mi me dejaba el pelo graso de tanto que me eché.

baratissssssssssssimo por un aceite de coco

Posted by nicoleta on Jun 06, 2014

no sirve para cocinar,pero va de maravilla para ponertelo despues de la ducha en la piel o en el pelo antes de lavarlo(da brillo)

very good

Posted by 5374233145554271217 on Jun 04, 2014

My hair is much better after that mask!!

Very good

Posted by 5627622869695191029 on May 27, 2014

I' ve been fighting acne for years with cremes and lotions and my skin became dry and looked tired. I used coconut oil for a couple of times and my skin became soft and shiny again. At first i was afraid to use it, since my skin is oily, and i didn' t want to put more oil on it. But now i recommended it. Not for everyday use, but a couple of times are enough. For my hair , i haven't still found a good combination of products, since coconut oil alone doesn't work.

Me encanta

Posted by Shirahime on May 17, 2014

Lo uso como mascarilla prelavado, lo dejo toda la noche y lavo el pelo al día siguiente. Me queda sedoso, sin enredos y me reduce el encrespamiento.

Terrible!

Posted by 5367593163463620995 on May 16, 2014

I have no idea how that product got so many good reviews, it smells nothing like coconut and the texture is waxy. I tried lots of coconut oils and this one is NOT a coconut oil! I don't like the feel of it on my skin and no way I'm even trying to eat it. Also, the jar leaks from time to time.