MY FIRST COCONUT OIL & I BOUGHT ONE FOR MY SISTER, TOO!

Posted by 5117748686084496125 on Jun 03, 2015

This is a very nice product. It has a smooth feeling and definitely moisturizes my lips and skin. I recently discovered the advantages of coconut oil, and this was the perfect product for me to keep on my vanity for daily use. I just ordered one for my sister and I know she will appreciate the fact that there's NO strong coconut scent. Try it. NOTE: It's not food grade, so don't use for teeth and gums, etc.

Good for my hair

Posted by esthercikaa on Jun 07, 2014

Lo uso de medios a puntas, ya que tengo la raiz del pelo grasa. Llevo usandolo 3 días como mascarilla pre-lavado y ha mejorado el aspecto de mi cabello encrespado, seco y rizado, dejándolo suave, hidratado y con las puntas cerradas. Me encanta! Lo recomiendo mucho para cabellos secos. Ojo: No abusar ya que los primeros días a mi me dejaba el pelo graso de tanto que me eché.

Non-scented coconut oil

Posted by Reviewer2320629 on Sep 25, 2012

Some people say this smells great, however it does not have any scent (at least mine). I don't mind that it's not scented though. Apart from that, i really like the oil as it's very moisturizing. I used it in my hair and it works great! I don't need a lot as a little goes a long way. I think this is a bargain for the quality and the price. The only thing i'm not that fond of is the package. When the coconut oil becomes liquid it can become messy. Also, just an fyi, coconut oil is very liquidy when it's warm (room temp) and becomes more solid when it's cooler. However when it is more solid it will quickly melt in your hands :)

bought wrong

Posted by Reviewer1790417 on Dec 14, 2012

I dind t realize that is for hair and skin, and I need to eat so :(

Deodorized

Posted by --Anna-- on May 08, 2013

I didn't realize this was deodorized. I also wish this was in a different package, this plastic jar is pretty useless when the oil is liquid. You can't get it out without spilling it all over. Won't be buying again.