secure repeat

Posted by 5523733354221373186 on Jul 15, 2013

I've only used once since it arrived but it left my hair so soft and silky that I have already fallen for it.

Great

Posted by 5630541197681602536 on Jul 04, 2013

I am using this product as a hair mask. After using it my hair remains soft and hydrated.

Great for dry/dull hair!

Posted by 4997502296351805190 on Mar 22, 2014

I bought this product like half a year ago and have been using it as a moisturizing mask, along with Jojoba oil and Argan oil that I bought in Morocco. I put it over dry hair, put a plastic cap over and then heat it a little bit with a blowdryer, which eases the oil penetration. Leave it for 4-5 hours and wash/rinse (maybe you have to wash twice, try to use a non-chemical shampoo!) and get ready to receive compliments for your beautiful hair! It will be softer and look more moisturized, and you will notice the difference as you repeat the using. It also works great on chapped lips and dry hands. Totally worth it, and super cheap!

the best thing that ever happened to my hair!

Posted by 5232942402587785356 on Sep 17, 2014

the best thing that ever happened to my hair!

Good product

Posted by 4890003562057363275 on Nov 02, 2013

Oil is solid and melts in hands. I use it for hair, one hour before washing. Easy to wash out, if you don't apply too much. Not sure if it really improves hair structure, as I haven't used it long enough. Will write an update later.

really nice!

Posted by 5108560170465218370 on Dec 27, 2013

i was impressed that it is completely unscented, but that proves it is pure coconut oil! loved the price, loved the results. the only issue is it takes time to melt it and use it.

Good product

Posted by 5014808791078343655 on Jan 07, 2014

It's a must have when you have kinky/ afro hair : it moisturize and nourish also so it's economic and tha fact that it's a natural product add trust to it !

great !!!

Posted by 5663315716645450942 on Sep 23, 2012

This is a great multifunctional product.You can use it for your body and hair.I just love it !!!

ideal como mascarilla para el pelo

Posted by 4617263943121161598 on Dec 16, 2014

yo lo uso solo en el pelo. lo aplico por todo el pelo, incidiendo sobre todo de medios a puntas y lo dejo el maximo tiempo posible antes de lavarlo. me gusta mucho, antes usé el de tiaré, pero este es mucho mas barato y hace la misma funcion, ademas no huele a nada. cuando lo uso de continuo tengo el pelo mas fuerte, con mas volumen y brillo y se me cae menos

Perfect

Posted by 5215852061676728685 on Aug 01, 2014

it is perfect for hair, face, body...... It is perfect .good product does the job