am

Posted by 5451454490674803692 on Aug 27, 2013

This oil is very liquid, odorless. Hair is nourished and non-fat but it is not a pure argan oil. Sis aliejus yra labai skystas, bekvapis, kaip ir bet kuris aliejus plaukus maitina, taciau nera tikras argano aliejus, geriausiu atveju stipriai skiestas su alyvuogiu aliejumi ar vandeniu :)

way too thick and sticky

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I used this argan oil on my dry hair and it was way too thick and sticky. it was not smooth at all and it made my hair way too heavy and oily even though I just used the tiniest amount. I have had way better argan oils before. Would not buy again.

Me esperaba más.

Posted by elyblueeyezz on Sep 27, 2013

No lo llevo usando demasiado tiempo, pero lo que si noto es que me engrasa algo el pelo. Dudo de que vuelva a comprarlo :/

No me gusta el aroma.

Posted by MariaJose on Apr 20, 2015

Este aceite lo uso en las puntas de mi pelo, en alguna ocasión, también lo he utilizado para bajar el frizz o bien he agregado un chorrito en mi mascara de tratamiento capilar. En términos generales es un buen aceite, pero no tolero su aroma, es el mismo que tiene el aceite de oliva, lo que se traduce en que no puedo usarlo en el día porque el olor es intenso. Debo reconocer que prefiero las cremas de tratamiento capilar por sobre los aceites, de manera que eso siempre influirá en mis opiniones acerca de los aceites. No lo volveré a comprar.

No me gusta

Posted by 5176531596348448508 on May 16, 2016

Me deja el pelo graso

not as good as I'd hoped

Posted by 5254610454036507976 on Jun 02, 2016

I brought this as a cheaper alternative thinking it would be the same as another more expensive brand I was given in the past. It's a lot more thicker doesn't seem to suck into the hair like Seven Wonders. I have naturally curly hair so my hair has to be wet on application so I don't turn into a frizz bomb. The seven wonders Argan Oil was light mixed fine on damp hair. This however seems too thick and a bit rubbery on your hands when trying to wash it off. Maybe it's all good for the straight haired beauties but not much chop 4 me. I'm glad I only got one!

Too oily

Posted by 5331886951153736798 on Nov 30, 2016

This argan oil isn't as light as I expected and leaves a very oily residue when applying to hair.

Sticky, messy, doesn't do anything.

Posted by 5539670440629439789 on Apr 21, 2015

Used this on my hair and does not do anything for me. Just made it really oily, even though I used a tiny bit, and sticky. Doesn't smell good either. There are better argan oil brands on the market.

T