am

Posted by 5451454490674803692 on Aug 27, 2013

This oil is very liquid, odorless. Hair is nourished and non-fat but it is not a pure argan oil. Sis aliejus yra labai skystas, bekvapis, kaip ir bet kuris aliejus plaukus maitina, taciau nera tikras argano aliejus, geriausiu atveju stipriai skiestas su alyvuogiu aliejumi ar vandeniu :)

way too thick and sticky

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Sep 09, 2013

I used this argan oil on my dry hair and it was way too thick and sticky. it was not smooth at all and it made my hair way too heavy and oily even though I just used the tiniest amount. I have had way better argan oils before. Would not buy again.

Me esperaba más.

Posted by elyblueeyezz on Sep 27, 2013

No lo llevo usando demasiado tiempo, pero lo que si noto es que me engrasa algo el pelo. Dudo de que vuelva a comprarlo :/

No me gusta

Posted by 5176531596348448508 on May 16, 2016

Me deja el pelo graso

not as good as I'd hoped

Posted by 5254610454036507976 on Jun 02, 2016

I brought this as a cheaper alternative thinking it would be the same as another more expensive brand I was given in the past. It's a lot more thicker doesn't seem to suck into the hair like Seven Wonders. I have naturally curly hair so my hair has to be wet on application so I don't turn into a frizz bomb. The seven wonders Argan Oil was light mixed fine on damp hair. This however seems too thick and a bit rubbery on your hands when trying to wash it off. Maybe it's all good for the straight haired beauties but not much chop 4 me. I'm glad I only got one!

No so happy

Posted by Reviewer2532367 on Apr 22, 2014

This isn't so great product that I expected and it doesn't do anything special to my hair. I still continue searching a good argan oil product...

not so good

Posted by 5213872241187027477 on Jun 26, 2014

almost no smell and the price and plastic bottle make me wonder, im pretty sure its not pure 100% as it says, is not bad but i dont love it... wont buy again

Not the best one

Posted by Reviewer1390547 on Jul 31, 2014

The Argan oil didn't make my hair smoother, it is heavy. I don't think it is a good quality.

Too thick

Posted by 4877844518937242518 on Aug 16, 2014

A little too thick and sticky so not quite suitable for hair.

Good

Posted by 5384069529333112114 on Sep 22, 2014

You get what you pay for. This oil sits on the skin for a long time. Not sure if it absorbed or wiped off in everyday life.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »