Great for skin

Posted by Reviewer2912539 on Feb 06, 2014

I bought this to use in my hair as a serum, but maybe I use too much 'cause I feel that it weighs down my hair a bit. But it's great to use on dry skin! Hands, elbows, knees, scalp - you name it!

Great value

Posted by JaneDoe21 on Nov 29, 2013

Great as a deep conditioner for hair and also as a night moisturising treat for my skin. Lovely to use.

Argan oil

Posted by 5320134530982994143 on May 27, 2014

Used it on both skin and hair,it is a bit thick and dont have any smell..seems like a nice argan oil compared to more expensive ones i have tried.

It repaires my hair

Posted by 5178135135260434932 on Jul 18, 2014

I use it before washing my hair with my favorite hair mask. My hair looks amazing, repaired and hydratated.

Arrrgh

Posted by 4913024509892187822 on Aug 14, 2014

Such a lovely light oil for face, décolletage and hair. Great price

Great Value For Money!

Posted by 5494878801382794377 on Apr 04, 2015

I bleach my hair so I've got very dry hair and this Argan oil is amazing. My hair is softer, more shiny, and much less pron to breaking since I started using this oil. A little bit of this stuff goes a long way too, I've got shoulder length hair and I only use what is equivalent to an Australian 5 cent coin, 60ml is going to last me a long time. I've also started using it on my cuticles and nails but it's not working as well on those but I suspect that has more to do with side effects of my poor health than the oil. I really only have one problem with it, far too much of the oil comes out at once because of the type of lid. I would prefer a dropper type dispenser. That said it isn't a problem that will prevent me from buying it in the future.

Pretty good oil

Posted by Cressie on Jul 14, 2015

I use this oil for my dry neck. I like that this dries out quite quickly and leaves your skin really soft. However your skin will seem really shiny and oily for a long time so I suggest to use this oil only before bedtime. Hyvä öljy. Jättää ihon pehmeäksi, mutta kiiltäväksi ja öljyiseksi, joten kannattaa laittaa aina illalla ennen nukkumaan menoa. Käytän tätä vain kaulalle. Toivottavasti auttaa aurinkoihottumaan. :)

Amazing

Posted by AbeerGH92 on Feb 19, 2016

like Liquid gold😍

CEO

Posted by 5128649900754278934 on May 18, 2016

I have earlier been using oil for hair which I believe is not pure but mixed with some other oil and makes hair look better. I think the pure Argan Oil is actually better and lasts longer. It takes some time to get used to it.

Good for hair

Posted by 4808813380625575699 on Jul 13, 2016

Good for hair but feel a bit oily for skin.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »