Excellent product

Posted by 5731737636200535621 on Apr 23, 2016

Excellent product

Fantastic!

Posted by 5205553005792029283 on Apr 21, 2016

I have searched for ages to find high strength Vitamin E oil in New Zealand, this is the best by far! I use this to make my own facial moisturiser and it is such a smooth consistency and very moisturising. And such a great price!

bueno

Posted by Reviewer1323937 on Mar 25, 2016

Es buena pero el envase para mí es poco práctico. La Vit E al tener consistencia gel si solo necesitas un poco sale más peoducto del que querrías

really liked it!

Posted by 5208933234533727255 on Mar 16, 2016

to be honest at first I though it was too sticky and I avoided it for a few weeks and then i rendomly pot it on my lips before bed and i fell in love. it left them soft and full in a way no other expensive lip balm did before. it is also great for spot correcing small areas. wrinkles, scars, radness... dab a little on and leave it for as long as possible. and you can always mix it with a couple of other oils and do a great deep face mask/hair mask

Good for sensetive skin but so greasy.

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Feb 12, 2016

So nice for dry or sensentive skin. The skin feels much better. The only bad thing about it is that is so geasy. I also hope that it has some kind of dispenser because it so difficlut to pour the liquid.

Best Vitamin E Oil

Posted by 5677212308292322649 on Jan 10, 2016

I bought this product because it was not expensive and it is meant to be 100% Vitamin E Oil. I used it on some rough skin spots on my face that I have had for months and thought they were probably skin cancers. I used this oil sparingly on these spots and now after 3 weeks they have totally disappeared and my skin appears smooth and blemish free. Wonderful! I have bought a couple more bottles for me and my mum.

Useful For Different Skincare Routines

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I use this Vitamin E oil in several of my skin care routines. For any scars that I’m treating, I put it directly on the spot (just a little on each spot… this product is thick and just a little goes a long way) and pat it several times till I know the oil is evenly spread on the area. Same with putting this on my starting wrinkles, I just put a little on my ring fingers and pat it under my eyes very very gently because the sticky consistency tends to stick well and pull the skin up. This product works well and my skin takes to it quite nicely. (no breakouts/allergic reaction to this) I found that within a week the acne scars that I’ve had for several months have completely faded and are gone. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

AMAZING!!

Posted by 5185605310264696032 on May 16, 2015

I have really bad acne scaring and this vitamin E oil in incredible. I put it on overnight because it is quite sticky, and by the morning my skin looks... FLAWLESS. I would definitely recommend it as I have been using this fro over a year now.

I haven't received the product yet.

Posted by 5269821232741156953 on Apr 16, 2015

I haven't received the product yet. Please improve the delivery management. Thanks.

I love it

Posted by 5396218446024592153 on Apr 02, 2015

Even though I have a oily skin type, it is very light after this oil absorbed in my skin. I would love to buy it again. Also, it helped my skin free from pimples.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »