I hope my stretch marks heal.

Posted by treesaregreen on Jun 02, 2013

I have had stretch marks on my chest for years and also on my hips. Thankfully they have faded a lot and are no longer red but you can still see them and the skin itself looks scarred. I am using a small drizzle of this vitamin e oil and mixing it in my hands with 1 pump of body lotion or a little coconut oil (because the oil is quite sticky and viscous) before rubbing it in. I also use a small dot on my finger and dab around my eye like you would use an eye cream and on my forehead where I have some creases. It makes my skin feel super soft when I wake up in the morning. I will update my review in the future after I see if my stretch marks have improved.

Not sure why I bought this - fortunately it wasn't expensive

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 02, 2013

I never ended up finding a use for it, though I wanted to. Admittedly I'm reluctant to use it because Vitamin E is known to be estrogenic - I'd therefore prefer a more precise measure of it to avoid a megadose, because on the skin it goes straight into the bloodstream. Like any Vitamin E oil at this strength, it's very thick and designed to be used with another oil or added to something (e.g. lotion) - or used directly on a scar perhaps. It's very tacky by itself so not good on a painful area. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

Useful For Different Skincare Routines

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015

I use this Vitamin E oil in several of my skin care routines. For any scars that I’m treating, I put it directly on the spot (just a little on each spot… this product is thick and just a little goes a long way) and pat it several times till I know the oil is evenly spread on the area. Same with putting this on my starting wrinkles, I just put a little on my ring fingers and pat it under my eyes very very gently because the sticky consistency tends to stick well and pull the skin up. This product works well and my skin takes to it quite nicely. (no breakouts/allergic reaction to this) I found that within a week the acne scars that I’ve had for several months have completely faded and are gone. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

very thick, perhaps irritating at full strength

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Jul 01, 2013

First, note that the consistency of pure vitamin E is VERY thick, it pours very slowly and can be difficult to spread on the skin. I added it to some moisturizers I have, seems to be fine that way, but when I put it by itself on my skin overnight I wake up with a swollen face, so I think perhaps it is too strong to use straight by itself and is irritating by facial skin somehow. Also, because of the consistency, I would rather dilute it at least by half with another oil for ease of application. The price of this one is very good, but I won't buy again and will look for 1/2 strength.

efficace

Posted by 4949237435040380041 on Oct 23, 2014

ce produit fonctionne bien l'aspect de ma peau s'est amélioré, les taches et boutons s'estompent plus rapidement qu'habituellement

Happy with purchase.

Posted by 5285384378550952785 on Sep 03, 2013

Liked it.

Best Vitamin E Oil

Posted by 5677212308292322649 on Jan 10, 2016

I bought this product because it was not expensive and it is meant to be 100% Vitamin E Oil. I used it on some rough skin spots on my face that I have had for months and thought they were probably skin cancers. I used this oil sparingly on these spots and now after 3 weeks they have totally disappeared and my skin appears smooth and blemish free. Wonderful! I have bought a couple more bottles for me and my mum.

Fantastic!

Posted by 5205553005792029283 on Apr 21, 2016

I have searched for ages to find high strength Vitamin E oil in New Zealand, this is the best by far! I use this to make my own facial moisturiser and it is such a smooth consistency and very moisturising. And such a great price!

good

Posted by 4986445928337062789 on May 12, 2016

It's pretty good.

Good for sensetive skin but so greasy.

Posted by 5565228870338696886 on Feb 12, 2016

So nice for dry or sensentive skin. The skin feels much better. The only bad thing about it is that is so geasy. I also hope that it has some kind of dispenser because it so difficlut to pour the liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »