Pretty good

Posted by 5661478682627321834 on Mar 02, 2014

Homemade creams stay fresh for a longer period of time thanks to vitamin E. I use a lot of it. Cococare's vitamin E is pretty good. No complaints. It's just good and that's it!

Relax for my skin

Posted by 4771794641569324970 on Sep 08, 2013

This product is perfect for irritated skin. It eliminates skin rashes that occur by the effect of hormones, especially in the face

Un plus para la piel

Posted by afrohair on Aug 27, 2015

Lo uso a modo de serum, varios días por semana extendiendolo en las zonas donde tengo arrugas y cicatrices de granitos, y parece que algo va funcionando, sobre todo con el aspecto de las cicatrices. Tambien lo utilizo diluído en otros aceites vegetales o cremas cosméticas, y como conservante en cosmética casera. Tiene una textura muy resinosa, cuesta un poquito sacarlo del envase. El precio es bastante bueno para tratarse de este producto.

مرة ثقيل جدا وكميته مرة قليله

Posted by mnoooo on Apr 21, 2015

This Oil is very thick and small amount

Trying on stretch marks

Posted by Reviewer3363374 on Sep 11, 2013

Happy so far

vet recommended it for my dog!

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Aug 02, 2014

My Standard Poodle has a long-standing problem with his nose: it gets crusty looking and splits. Vet says it is most likely a localized autoimmune problem, and recommended vitamin E oil. I have tried all sorts of oils and moisturizers on his nose, and this vitamin E oil definitely works the best of all of them. I can't believe I bought so many expensive items, and this inexpensive oil solved the problem! What's more, my dog loves it - not only will he sit expectantly while I open the bottle, he licks the oil off my fingers after I've spread it on his nose!

Really good

Posted by 4708874128504706691 on Jan 01, 2014

Small bottle of oil, really hydrating.

Seems to work fine

Posted by 4913930701414563059 on Mar 06, 2014

I use this Vitamin E oil in my Vitamin C Serum. I only use a drop for each bottle that I mix up. I hasn't irritated my skin (I didn't expect it to) and is supposed to make the Vitamin C work better.

Very thick oil

Posted by 5054925103852957709 on Mar 01, 2014

Bought this oil in hope to smooth post acne scars on my face. Applied this every night before going to bed. This oil is very very thick and the bottle is tiny so it doesn't have a pump so I had to keep the bottle upside down for a long time to get a decent amount of oil out. Not sure such a thick texture is good for facial skin especially at night. And I didnt get a considerable scar smoothing effect either.

Pure vitamin E for starters

Posted by vegansolution on May 08, 2014

I like that its so smal, I can take it everywhere and its pure vitamin E, amazing for moisturizing the skin when you deal with very dry flaky skin, accutane patients or people with ekzema...