favourite lip balm ever

Posted by 5085845877577085632 on Dec 21, 2014

love the smell and feel of it, moisturizes my lips better than any lip balm ever did and I've tried a whole lot

Maybe the best lip balm

Posted by 5627622869695191029 on Dec 16, 2014

Hydration without constantly using it

Smells delicious

Posted by Stephy on Nov 26, 2014

And works a treat. Definitely something i will use every day!

cool

Posted by 5540145013251451978 on Nov 21, 2014

really cool for my lips

Cocoa butter

Posted by 5354173434829015294 on Nov 18, 2014

Très déçu, il contient de l'huile minérale...

Good lip balm with cocoa scent and great&light moisture

Posted by cliojin on Nov 04, 2014

This lip balm smells like chocolate and feels luxurious on my lips.It can keep my lips moist and smooth all night long even in dry fall in California(very very dry all year long!) One star plus for it leaves no "wax mask"on my lips,which is very common in most heavy moisture lip balm.

Super moisturizing but bad smell

Posted by 5270040780546589171 on Nov 01, 2014

I use it in night so I wouldn't smell it..

Muy artificial

Posted by 4937154179192969302 on Oct 23, 2014

Bastante artificial, en cuanto a olor y sabor. Su composición es absolutamente química vamos da hasta miedo ponérselo. Parece mentira teniendo en cuenta otros productos de la marca. Suerte que es barato. No repetiría

Love it more than words can express

Posted by 5692727375796467552 on Oct 22, 2014

I love this balm! It keeps my lips in perfect condition! This is hands down the best chapstick/ lip balm/ lip conditioner etc. product I've ever used!! And I've been thru a lot, both cheap or expensive, natural and not so much. It has no colour, stickiness, greasiness, easy evaporation or else. It stays where it should and does what it is supposed to. The scent is very pleasant to me - vanilla like + a hint of cocoa. My lips are somewhat easily chapped, especially if it's windy/ sunny/ dry no mater the season, but in the cold weather is where the power of the product shines the most! It is especially good if you apply at night time as sort of a regenerative lip mask =)) As far as usage it does last a descent amount of time, where as others end so fast. And even if it did not, at this price it wouldn't matter to me at all. I've recently noticed it has 2 parabens, but as with other trusted and used products I'll make IT an exception because it's darn too good to ignore or to stop using it because of that sole minor disadvantage.

love it !

Posted by 4861363792812496521 on Oct 06, 2014

this Lip Balm is amazing, full of moisture, smells gorgeous coconut and honey I have to buy more of it, it excellent.