OK, yum!

Posted by 4711883003752928730 on Apr 01, 2014

This is really great. It doesn't taste exactly like soy sauce. It is less salty, more sweet and...delicious. On everything. Quite expensive though.

Nice product.

Posted by 5075200865778931261 on Apr 27, 2014

I wanted this as a lower-sodium option to Bragg's aminos. I prefer the taste of Bragg's over this because this has a sweet taste. I balance out the sweet by adding more cayenne.

So far so good

Posted by 4735003319916230030 on Apr 27, 2014

I have tried it both in marinades and as seasoning. So far so good, a nice soy free alternativ. Will order again!

Great multipurpose sauce

Posted by 4672056316858743374 on May 01, 2014

I've gone through this sauce really quickly, it goes well with pretty much anything. My favourite combinations so far have been with coleslaw, fish, prawns, sushi, in stir-fries. It's also great to use when roasting nuts and seeds. In the paleo community it is the 'soy sauce alternative' - to me, its much sweeter and isn't salty, in comparison.

A good substitute for soy sauce only when cooking

Posted by 5285614467208764517 on May 11, 2014

I'm trying to reduce soy in my diet, and I find this is a useful alternative for soy sauce in cooking. If you grew up on soy sauce, you'll know anything else will never taste quite the same (with the exception of tamari sauce). But coconut aminos is a decent substitute, because it does a good job of adding taste and flavour to food. On that count, it stands on its own as a seasoning for dishes. Just don't use it as a dipping sauce. When it's straight out of the bottle, it tastes kind of oddly sweet. Then you can really tell it's never going to be soy sauce!

Good alternative to soy sauce

Posted by 4742878098617811749 on May 23, 2014

Though it's not as sharp as soy sauce, this is pleasantly flavored and an excellent alternative for soy sauce. Shall buy again.

very good

Posted by 4629370649427155825 on Sep 17, 2013

healthy and good.

not very salty, a bit sweet

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 03, 2016

it doesn't quite taste like soy sauce and seems less concentrated but for what it is, it does the job

WOW

Posted by 5562851019714996697 on May 08, 2016

This really blew my mind. I bought it because I am trying to reduce my sodium intake and it is weird how close the flavor is to soy sauce. Perfect!

ok

Posted by 5025573209806366030 on May 21, 2016

Ordered it to change from soy sauce after all that great reviews. Cant say its not a great product, a bit to sweet for me as Im on the macrobiotic Japan side , like clean taste. This is more on slightly Asian kick. Not my favorite. So its just personal. I ordered it once, ok, and thats it.