So Far, So Good!

Posted by 4612706161272089996 on Dec 27, 2013

I've used this sauce in a veggie stir fry and it was so delicious. I kept the ingredients very simple adding coconut aminos and just a very small scoop of coconut butter. That's all it needed and had GREAT flavor! Happy I ordered 3 bottles instead of just 1.

Perfect

Posted by 4898767911863539974 on Sep 14, 2013

I am happy to find an alternative to soy sauce, tastes good!

Just as good as Tamari or Soy -- or better!

Posted by 5158975070461692515 on Jul 01, 2014

I wouldn't know how to survive on my Autoimmune Paleo Protocol without this stuff. But even if you do not follow a restricted diet, I recommend this product because is truly delicious. It can be used instead of Soy or as all-purpose seasoning. It adds a really nice touch to beef stock. I highly recommend!

Coconut Aminos - Use instead of Soy Sauce

Posted by mil694 on Oct 19, 2013

I like using Soy free products - and use a little of Coconut Aminos when making raw beetroot salad. Recipe: grate raw clean peeled beetroot, apple and carrots - using food processor. Squeeze fresh orange juice to moisten then I add sunflower seeds. Quantities unimportant - Keeps well in frig. Enjoy.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1064456 on Jan 31, 2011

i ordered this for my daughter-in-law. she was looking for a soy free soy sauce for use with my grandson who is allergic to soy. she really liked this product. gave taste very similar to soy.

Totally addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

I,ve been using this as a soy substitute and have found it to be addictive! It's great on steamed veggies or on organic beef.

Great product

Posted by 5329087313703804811 on Jul 28, 2014

This sauce is a great substitute for soy sauce, it is a little sweet and adds a lovely flavour to dishes.

Yummy soy alternative

Posted by 4909724135618317525 on Apr 08, 2014

I take this to the sushi restaurant here and they call me the coconut lady :) Seriously its a great replacement.

very good

Posted by 5505238612141428083 on May 28, 2014

I have soy intolerance and this product it's very good. I would buy again

Alternative to Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Feb 22, 2012

Great flavor & healthy alternative to soy sauce. No MSG. Love it on sauteed shitake mushrooms. Also like to put it on Raw Kale Salad-- massage a little into the chopped kale leaves to add flavor, tenderize & add nutrients! Very yummy!