Tasting is believing!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Jan 21, 2012

Soy products give me hives. I bought this (out of desperation) but was pretty sure I was wasting my money, believing false promises. I didn't think it could be a tasty alternitive to soy sauce which I really liked. I'm glad to report that I was wrong! This product is DELICIOUS! A little goes a LONG way too so you do end up getting your moneys worth. In fact I think I'll make a stir fry tonight!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

This sauce is very good. A little on the thin/runny side and doesn't have a strong taste. It's very light and a good alternative to soy sauce.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2304772 on Jan 29, 2012

I have an allergy to soy and have missed stir fry's, etc. that taste authentic. Finally! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

soy sauce replacement

Posted by Reviewer1438072 on Nov 07, 2010

so many raw food receipes call for soy sauce..that is so bad.. This makes a great healty replacement..

Excellent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1111761 on Feb 17, 2011

I was looking for a soy free "soy sauce" and this is it. It's great in recipes that call for soy sauce and good with sushi.... a bit milder than soy sauce, and the flavor is just a bit different, but it hits on all of the same flavors.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2702320 on Mar 16, 2011

Excellent

Totally addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

I,ve been using this as a soy substitute and have found it to be addictive! It's great on steamed veggies or on organic beef.

Great sauce, finally a soy-free alternative for soy sauce :)

Posted by Reviewer2766789 on Mar 24, 2011

Works great with stir-frys and also sushi! Great for almost all cooking, eggs, meat sauces, soups...great for paleo/primal eaters who miss / want soy sauce!

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2117402 on Apr 03, 2011

Better than expected, will order again!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1716020 on Sep 03, 2010

While it doesnt taste exactly like soy sauce it is a great replacement for those who can't have soy!