Very glad I found this!

Posted by raeannewright on Aug 22, 2013

I am on a very strict elimination diet to sort out food intolerances, and can't eat gluten or soy. I use tamari often in sauces, marinades and dressings, and couldn't imagine going a whole month or two without it. I found this researching online and it is so delicious and really does make a great substitute. It is a bit sweeter, as some people pointed out, but I actually like that about it. I haven't yet used it as a pure dipping sauce for homemade sushi, but I'm planning on trying that soon. Highly recommend!

Love that it is soy free and tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2144409 on Aug 25, 2013

I am glad that it is made with coconuts and not some weird chemical concoction...As soon as I am done with this bottle must order another one. The taste seems like a healthier soy sauce without all that salt.

Great marinade and substitute for soy!

Posted by Danil35 on Aug 28, 2013

I love this product. I don't miss soy at all. It's such a nice flavor!

Raw Coconut Aminos

Posted by 5141089498718213645 on Sep 04, 2013

I absolutely love this product! Tastes great and I love that it is soy-free. Will definitely order again :)

What a surprise!

Posted by Reviewer2528504 on Jan 23, 2011

I have an intolerance for soy, wheat etc. and sometimes I really missed a nice seasoning sauce in my diet. I gave this a try and it's delicious. I'm very happy!

Better than soy

Posted by Reviewer2114860 on Jan 25, 2011

Is there nothing the wondrous coconut tree can't do? Delicious and so much better for you than problematic soy.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1064456 on Jan 31, 2011

i ordered this for my daughter-in-law. she was looking for a soy free soy sauce for use with my grandson who is allergic to soy. she really liked this product. gave taste very similar to soy.

Excellent Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1111761 on Feb 17, 2011

I was looking for a soy free "soy sauce" and this is it. It's great in recipes that call for soy sauce and good with sushi.... a bit milder than soy sauce, and the flavor is just a bit different, but it hits on all of the same flavors.

Nice flavor

Posted by Reviewer2702320 on Mar 16, 2011

Excellent

Totally addictive!

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Mar 17, 2011

I,ve been using this as a soy substitute and have found it to be addictive! It's great on steamed veggies or on organic beef.