Coconut Secret, Raw Coconut Aminos, Soy-Free Seasoning Sauce, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Tasting is believing!

Posted by Reviewer1664875 on Jan 21, 2012

Soy products give me hives. I bought this (out of desperation) but was pretty sure I was wasting my money, believing false promises. I didn't think it could be a tasty alternitive to soy sauce which I really liked. I'm glad to report that I was wrong! This product is DELICIOUS! A little goes a LONG way too so you do end up getting your moneys worth. In fact I think I'll make a stir fry tonight!

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2147901 on Jan 29, 2012

This sauce is very good. A little on the thin/runny side and doesn't have a strong taste. It's very light and a good alternative to soy sauce.

Finally!

Posted by Reviewer2304772 on Jan 29, 2012

I have an allergy to soy and have missed stir fry's, etc. that taste authentic. Finally! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Great product & service!

Posted by Reviewer3049629 on Feb 05, 2012

I ordered the coconut aminos, since i had heard it was a really good alternative to soy sauce. It came packed very tightly in bubble wrap so it wouldn't break during shipping. I got to use it in a recipe that same night and it tasted GREAT! I love it! Thank you for a wonderful product and prompt shipping. I'll be ordering again soon.

Alternative to Soy Sauce

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Feb 22, 2012

Great flavor & healthy alternative to soy sauce. No MSG. Love it on sauteed shitake mushrooms. Also like to put it on Raw Kale Salad-- massage a little into the chopped kale leaves to add flavor, tenderize & add nutrients! Very yummy!