found!

Posted by 5148655965093301546 on May 20, 2014

decided to try this for something different. Very good stuff - great dressing on warm food - we have it with all sorts of meals - it adds great kick to rice type dishes we find

very good

Posted by 5505238612141428083 on May 28, 2014

I have soy intolerance and this product it's very good. I would buy again

Rico y saludable

Posted by 5213843218302498000 on Jun 03, 2014

Me gusta mucho el sabor, lo utilizo como la salsa de soja, me encanta.

Bulletproof and delicious

Posted by paleobangkok on Jun 05, 2014

This is an excellent substitute for shoyu, tamari, sweet soy sauce, and even mirin. I use it in marinades and sauces for various meats and fish. It's also delicious as a dipping sauce for rice paper rolls – I mix it with fresh lime juice and a dash of Red Boat fish sauce – or as a seasoning for vegetables like steamed, chilled okra.

Long time favorite

Posted by Reviewer1933528 on Jun 06, 2014

This has been a long time favorite of mine. It's great to use as a soy sauce substitute, I can't even remember what real soy sauce taste like. I remember the first time I tried it, it felt a lot more sweeter and a lot less salty than soy sauce. So it doesn't really taste like soy sauce, but the taste is really good.

Perfect for Whole30

Posted by 5049807460212543099 on Jun 06, 2014

Cutting down on wheat and soy? Perfect tasty replacement.

Coconut Heaven

Posted by 4691747181151409970 on Jun 09, 2014

Great taste and super healthy no sugar. Fast delivery. Now all you need to make is sugar free fish sauce!

Perfect!

Posted by 5251764339867037023 on Jun 10, 2014

I simply love this! It has a milder taste than soy sauce which makes it perfect for almost everything, I mostly use it on salads and rice dishes instead of soy sauce, but I am still exploring its areas of use. Highly recommended!

Yeast free

Posted by 5441601568455206788 on Mar 19, 2015

I need like this that have IgG allergy yeast. This soy source may free of yeast. & Good tasty !

Just as good as Tamari or Soy -- or better!

Posted by 5158975070461692515 on Jul 01, 2014

I wouldn't know how to survive on my Autoimmune Paleo Protocol without this stuff. But even if you do not follow a restricted diet, I recommend this product because is truly delicious. It can be used instead of Soy or as all-purpose seasoning. It adds a really nice touch to beef stock. I highly recommend!