Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1148301 on Dec 17, 2010

Tastes like really rich brown sugar (which I haven't used for decades). Bakes well, great in tea.

A useful substitute for sugar

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Feb 15, 2011

I use it in tea, sauces, oatmeal. Let's be clear, it's not as sweet as sugar, but it helps. You have to experiment on your own to see how much to use. Being that it's not cheap, I use it sparingly. Ernest in Howard Beach, NYC

Yummy!

Posted by ludvig on Jul 13, 2012

Smells a little burnt, but the taste is good! Update/edit: I've tried this one in several ways now, and it is absolutely worth every cent! Great for cooking, delicious in cocoa and coffee products (like latte) - fantastic product!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer3069660 on Dec 13, 2011

Being hypoglycemic, I have to watch my sugar intake, I have replaced my morning coffee sugar with this coconut sugar, and no more sugar blues!

Nice and sweet

Posted by Reviewer2178112 on Oct 21, 2010

Great on porridge and anything you want really! Slightly different taste to adjust to.

Great sweetner!

Posted by Scottishdave on Nov 10, 2010

Highly impressive product, raw and alive with enzymes, vitamins and minerals and aminos. The powder is a light brown colour, like brown sugar, it's sweet but not too sweet the way stevia can sometimes be. Great in smoothies and cereals and tea.

My fave sugar

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Jan 24, 2011

This sugar is perfect. Doesn't raise your blood sugar. I prefer this sugar over any others, including Stevia.

Delicious and healthy

Posted by Reviewer2342158 on Jun 03, 2012

This product is simply delicious and is a much healthier sugar than regular sugar. Regular sugar is higher on the glycemic index and is typically derived from sugar beets (which are ALL genitically modified). So stick to stevia and coconut sugar if you want to avoid GMOs.

GREAT alternative to sugar!

Posted by Reviewer3010632 on Aug 19, 2012

Really sweet taste with a hint of caramel. It is so good I sometimes eat it straight out of the box..Can`t believe how low GI it has!I`m also very happy it is raw.

Raw Coconut Crystals

Posted by Reviewer2869993 on Apr 29, 2015

I truly love all the Coconut Secret products I've tried so far, and this is no exception. Nice, rich flavor that goes well in homemade chocolate and caramel and pretty much anything sweet. It's not the cheapest coconut sugar out there, but I think it's worth the price. I alternate between this one and the one from Big Tree Farms and a few other ones. They're all good.