very good sweetener

Posted by 4772226115587771071 on Mar 18, 2015

I like this so much coz it's the only " raw" coconut sugar . the best as it's very low GI . not too sweet but tasty , I use this in raw desserts , can go in teas , too .

nice but different

Posted by 4961543158039556442 on Mar 17, 2014

I like it but tastes a bit like citric (maybe it's only me?) I like the fact that it's raw and probably healthier that other sweeteners.

Good

Posted by CIPRIAN on Dec 30, 2013

REALLY sweet stuff! Good taste.

A very good product

Posted by 4758008711358699533 on Nov 25, 2013

I've ordered this product for the second time and I'm very pleased with it. I'm not diabetic but I'm trying to eat as little sugar as I can, and this helps me bake good gluten and sugar free recipes for my kids. It's texture makes it the perfect replacement for honey. Indeed, many paleo recipes call for honey as a natural sweetener, but according to ayurvedic medicine, honey should never be cooked, as it makes it toxic. This is where the coconut nectar comes in. I didn't put five stars just because I think it doesn't taste as good as coconut sugar on its own, but, well, we're not supposed to eat it by the spoon...

Coconut secret

Posted by 4642420632342329623 on Sep 05, 2013

Loved it over the pancakes. This product will get a "standard" place in my pantry.

Fantastic

Posted by 5362572640403611224 on Aug 17, 2013

This stuff is amazing, low gi, awesome natural sweetener and much better than it's raw counterpart agave.

Not too sweet

Posted by Reviewer2917570 on Jun 16, 2013

It is low glycemic, does not taste like coconut, and no overpowering sweet taste like agave nectar. Very mellow flavored. It does have a thick, stringy, gooey consistency and tends to keep whatever you mix it with all together into a ball.

Sweet dreams

Posted by Reviewer1537348 on Sep 29, 2012

Excellent taste, but very sticky

Good, but does have coconutty flavour.

Posted by Reviewer2469382 on Jul 30, 2012

Well, my taste buds are pretty good, but it tastes like sweet syrupy young thai coconuts.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1631136 on Jun 27, 2012

i will buy this again!