Cogent Solutions Group, Baxyl, Hyaluronan, 6 fl oz (180 ml)

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2768405 on May 29, 2011

My wife, Mary, is 70 and has (what I consider to be) serious joint problems! The Dr's were puzzled. I ordered 1 bottle of Baxyl upon checking out the internet. She has noticed significant improvement. I now ordered 3 more bottles with the plan to re-order as we open the 3rd bottle. This really seems to work!!

Wow! This really worked for me!

Posted by Reviewer1029603 on Sep 25, 2011

I was not expecting such a dramatic difference in the way my joints feel. Within 3 days my range of motion improved and most of the aches and pains in my knees and hips were gone. This is the first time I have ever taken anything non-prescription that worked.

This is a tad expensive and went fast..

Posted by Reviewer1077670 on Nov 23, 2011

But seems to work.. I did not use it long enough to really say to much.. but i have friends who swear by it.

good for joints

Posted by Reviewer1964023 on Apr 26, 2011

My brother, who is a chiropractor, recommended this. I have taken other forms of dry hyralaunic acid that did not seem to work. Pain in my knees has disappeared after using this for a month. Just anecdotal evidence, of course. I will continue and see what happens. Maybe stop and see if the pain returns.

LIFE CHANGER

Posted by Reviewer1404629 on Jan 19, 2012

I was given a few of these bottles by a friend and after the first one one my scitatica had greatly imporved. We just moved from California to Florida, and i hadn't taken my Baxyl for 2 months. My "stinger" was back and back was not happy.