10% Off Orders Over $40!

Colorganics Inc., Hemp Organics, Lipstick, Java Bean, 0.14 oz

Very nice coverage and texture, also long lasting

Posted by Reviewer1829399 on Jan 31, 2013

I had low expectations, being used to higher end lispticks (like MAC, MakeUpforever and NARS). But I was looking for a true brown with a good coverage (not translucent) and the natural ingredients attracted me. I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised when I tried it on. It glides smoothly but does not feel cheap or easy to rub off like many other lipstick. Indeed, I havent felt the need to reapply it more than once in a day span. The smell is not unpleasant nothing to rave about but not sickening. The tint is true to the color as the pigments are strong. I am dark skinned and I always have trouble finding a true dark brown nude. This is the best shade I have tried on in that color palette yet, so I will definetely repurchase. I did not find it drying at all, it may be easier to apply if your lips are moisturized and exfoliated though. Highly recommended.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1727860 on Jul 01, 2011

Tint is very dark, if strongly makeup, lips get black. Lipstick is a little dry.

a little dark

Posted by Reviewer2902470 on Jun 09, 2011

it is a little dark for me, but, its good quality