beautiful colour

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Oct 30, 2011

- kind of dark brownish red, and quite saturated for a tint, and no shimmer wich I love, - lovely smooth texture (softer than Kiss my Face tints) , ok taste but tastewise I prefer Kiss My Face 's wich tastes peppermint - so refreshing.

could be better but good.

Posted by Reviewer2055067 on Aug 14, 2011

The texture of this lip tint is nice, doesn't make my lips flake or hurt, however I really wish they would put just a little essential oil in there to make it smell nice. It is rather unpleasant, very waxy crayon like smell which is especially not nice when your significant other wants to kiss ya! The color is a little more brown in tone than I wanted, but if I put it on and then rub it in with my finger it's a little less dark, or I just put on less over lip chap.

Great color.

Posted by Reviewer2879106 on Aug 29, 2011

I really like this lip tint. It's smooth and adds perfect amount of color.I wish it stayed on a little bit longer, but otherwise it is great.

love the color

Posted by JuliaTi on Jan 04, 2014

Very nice color! Good texture, moisturizes well, stays for long time. This color is amazing! A bit transparent but it's OK.

Wow

Posted by 5451654083145707578 on Feb 02, 2014

Collect. Them. All. These are awesome! I want them all! This color specifically is a nice red/purple color, more red. It's perfect for fall! Must have and super moisturizing!

My favorite lipstick

Posted by greenlove on Jan 01, 2016

I've bought this many times, and I love it! It is much darker than a lip balm or gloss. It looks more like a lipstick, and I love the feeling on my lips. Plus it is so much safer, since we eventually end up eating whatever we put on our lips. I've bought a few of the tints by this brand, and I like that this earth tint looks more like a yellow-red than a pink-red. It goes better with my skin tone. They are small, but they seem to last awhile, and it's easy to keep in your pocket.

Sticky!

Posted by 5643482754715241750 on Jan 26, 2015

Nice color, good pigmentation but it feels very sticky on the lips

Color too dark.

Posted by Reviewer1206185 on May 27, 2011

The color is darker than I expected, so I've only used it once.

Love these liptints

Posted by Reviewer1438472 on Mar 10, 2011

Super

Très hydratant et super pigmenté

Posted by 5321244300037473779 on Dec 20, 2013

Lorsqu'on n'a pas très envie de se maquiller mais d'avoir bonne mine, ce petit baume est idéal. Celui-ci à une très jolie teinte brune, idéale pour réchauffer une petite mine. C'est brillant et très hydratant.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »