Colorganics Lip Tint, Kiss

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

What a lovely lip tint! The colour is a rosewood shade - pinky brown. It glides on smoothly with excellent, almost lipstick-like coverage. The colour lasts quite a while. Not sticky or any weird tastes. One thing I noticed, and maybe it was just my tube - once the tint was twisted up, I couldn't twist it back down. So just beware, you may get chunks of your lip tint stuck in the cap unless you're careful! Otherwise an excellent lip tint. I will definitely be ordering more!

Colorganics Organic Lip Tint - KISS

Posted by 5288308072879782972 on Jan 19, 2013

Good light pinkish brown color with a bit of sheen/satiny finish for everyday use for me having Asian skin color (light tan). It does moisturizes lips nicely. I would suggest going to colorganics website to have a better view of the color before purchase because Iherb doesn't accept opened returns.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012

Love these Lip tints and the fact they are organic no nasties being ingested here

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012

I was surprised at this lovely rich berry colour. It suits my dark hair and eyes wonderfully, and makes lips feel super soft.

Colorganics Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer1168598 on Sep 19, 2011

I have bought this color (Kiss) numerous times - hope the company does not stop making this because I have not found another one that I like nearly so well. It is just dark enough to define lips while still looking natural.

not perfect

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on Sep 27, 2011

Not bad, but not perfect. It,s soft and oesn't dry my lips, but the colour is strange. it doesn't match the colour cart at all, it's nearly beige with a hint of rose. And I don't like the sunflower oil smell.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3138882 on Oct 27, 2011

Not a scintilla of the color!

Nice frosty pink!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Nov 26, 2012

I like this, short and simple.

Love the color...not the smell.

Posted by 5172649956945306309 on Jun 22, 2016

What a great color and applies easily too. I received quite a few compliments for this shade. You just have to get used to the natural smell, which is actually how it should be :)

Lovely Texture

Posted by 5383469170728287286 on Jul 12, 2016

Like the product - bit small

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »