Colorganics Lip Tint, Kiss

Posted by Reviewer1169104 on Feb 02, 2011

What a lovely lip tint! The colour is a rosewood shade - pinky brown. It glides on smoothly with excellent, almost lipstick-like coverage. The colour lasts quite a while. Not sticky or any weird tastes. One thing I noticed, and maybe it was just my tube - once the tint was twisted up, I couldn't twist it back down. So just beware, you may get chunks of your lip tint stuck in the cap unless you're careful! Otherwise an excellent lip tint. I will definitely be ordering more!

Colorganics Organic Lip Tint - KISS

Posted by 5288308072879782972 on Jan 19, 2013

Good light pinkish brown color with a bit of sheen/satiny finish for everyday use for me having Asian skin color (light tan). It does moisturizes lips nicely. I would suggest going to colorganics website to have a better view of the color before purchase because Iherb doesn't accept opened returns.

Very impressed!

Posted by Reviewer2853471 on Jan 09, 2012

I was surprised at this lovely rich berry colour. It suits my dark hair and eyes wonderfully, and makes lips feel super soft.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer2826072 on May 13, 2012

Love these Lip tints and the fact they are organic no nasties being ingested here

Colorganics Lip Tint

Posted by Reviewer1168598 on Sep 19, 2011

I have bought this color (Kiss) numerous times - hope the company does not stop making this because I have not found another one that I like nearly so well. It is just dark enough to define lips while still looking natural.

not perfect

Posted by Reviewer3084436 on Sep 27, 2011

Not bad, but not perfect. It,s soft and oesn't dry my lips, but the colour is strange. it doesn't match the colour cart at all, it's nearly beige with a hint of rose. And I don't like the sunflower oil smell.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3138882 on Oct 27, 2011

Not a scintilla of the color!

colorganics lip tint

Posted by Reviewer2778944 on Dec 05, 2011

This lip tint is just right - light color, moisturizing, not sticky. I like it better than the other natural brands I've tried. Will definitely buy again.

Awesome color and feel!

Posted by 4866455145108297059 on Aug 27, 2014

I'm so glad I found this on iHerb! It has terrific color, very light and creamy, but it looks smooth and I feel put-together when I wear it. I cannot get it at whole foods in my area anymore (this is a long drive for me anyway). Thanks so much for carrying it and the shipping was SUPER fast. This was my first order from iHerb, but I will be back, there are a lot of brands on here that I purchase at a small green grocery, but it is not in my town either. Very happy.

perfect everyday lip tint

Posted by 5011865593610208740 on Oct 29, 2014

This lip tint gives soft plummy color, it has a good texture and moisturizes well. It probably will look good on most skin types because it's not too bright and is lighter than it looks in the picture.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »