love this

Posted by lisofby on Jun 09, 2011

give lips a very sedate plum - as nature intended only more beautiful. perfect for a winter complexion - no yellow or brown in it.

color =/

Posted by 4670839905433311883 on Aug 07, 2013

the picture at the description doesnt correspond to the actual color ..Its deep red.The quality is good.

Gorgeous!

Posted by Reviewer1231627 on Aug 04, 2011

Oh, this is good stuff! A light wash of colour with the slightest of shimmer. Stays on the lips for a long time and has no weird taste.

Hemp organics lip tint

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on May 31, 2011

I bought this on the strength of the reviews and am I happy that I did. Tint lasts for ages and makes my normally chapped lips feel nice and soft. I'll buy this again, but will purchase more than one so as not to run out.

Love it!

Posted by 4686319321787670919 on May 20, 2013

I really like the color of this lip tint - it was subtle but still noticeable and very natural. It's a cross between a lipstick and a lip balm because it doesn't give as much color as a lipstick, and it moisturizes like a lip balm. I'll definitely try more colors from this brand.

Nice, but pale color

Posted by Reviewer2044069 on Jul 12, 2011

This feels soft and creamy going on. Has a bit of a gloss. I hoped that it would have a deeper color, though. This is a softy pale pink. I think "Wine" should have a deeper shade.

Perfect!

Posted by Reviewer2707961 on Mar 22, 2011

Gives a beautiful color, not so dramatic but discreet and sensual. Does not feel sticky, smells nice and is definitely something I have in my purse - always!

Love hemp organic ip tints

Posted by Reviewer2778088 on Dec 14, 2011

they moisture well, has more colour than similar tint, and is easy to apply. This is not my favourite colour though, I prefer earth that is a little darker. I also prefer the berry colour for this - it's not darker than this but more visible because it's more pinkish.

Tick, tick and tick!

Posted by Reviewer3203206 on Jan 18, 2012

Very nice subtle colour. Slight glitter. Nothing major though. And moisturizing. Ticks all my boxes!!!!

Fantastic colour!

Posted by 4932330204761399306 on Oct 30, 2013

That is the exact colour of the product. It glides on and has quite good staying power, great texture. I love it.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »