best

Posted by Reviewer1197211 on Aug 17, 2011

very good product, I've tried around 20 different brands and seems that this one works the best for me

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1211721 on Aug 31, 2011

I've searched a lot before buying a multivitamin, compared a lot of sups facts and before ordering I knew this is the best. After using I have no complains, its pretty awesome for lean gains.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1150037 on Jan 26, 2012

thanks

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3201151 on Feb 15, 2012

Great dosages

Good

Posted by Reviewer2841003 on Feb 28, 2012

Very good product!!!

Nota 10

Posted by rlmoshetta on Oct 01, 2012

Além de ser um poderoso multivitaminico, tem em sua formula componentes que melhoram as articulações, digestão e fortaleçem o imunológico. Após começar o uso, todas minhas dores em articulações se foram.

Excellent for bodybuilders

Posted by 4925527644492142879 on Aug 20, 2012

This is a quality multi that has some prestigious ingredients such as E-vitamin in SEVERAL different forms, the best form of B12, R-ALA, quercetin etc. It really has everything a hardcore bodybuilder needs. In addition to the vitamins and minerals, I guess it helps the joints and digestion also. I like that. That makes me happy to know that I'm getting the quality stuff. All the guys at bb.com use this. I recommend it for all athletes who challenge themselves physically. I don't mind that it colors my urine orange - after all it is the Orange Triad! :p

orange triad

Posted by 4619571678593570550 on Jul 12, 2013

OT is ,in my experience, a very good multi with an extra added value. Just love that it has the joint complex which is important for us recreational athletes.

Good Product