GREAT PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer1105845 on Sep 23, 2013

I used to be a rolled out fan but once I discovered steel cut oats there was no turning back. Fantastic taste and texture, great roughage for your intestines. When I remember I soak them in water over night before cooking them. Once cooked I add a handful of organic frozen blue berries which defrost just from the heat of the cooked oats (that way nutrients are not lost from the blue berries), mix in a teaspoon of cinnamon, add a little hemp oil and stevia. A healthy way to start the day & they keep you full until lunch time. I like both these and the Arrowhead Mills steel cut oats, these are a finer texture and cost less and are not packed in plastic.

from Ukraine

Posted by FataMorgana on Jan 03, 2012

This is my favorite Irish oatmeal. It smells like honey and summer wildflowers.

ВКУСНЯТИНА

Posted by --Irka-- on Jul 09, 2012

Поставила бы 10 звезд, если бы могла!!! Вкуснее в жизни не ела овсянки! Вечером перед сном кипячу с молоком, а утром варить всего пять минут тогда. Запах - обалденный - слетаются на кухню все домашние, даже те кто кашу раньше и не ел - Буду брать всегда!!! И Вам советую!!! \\\ Would place 10 stars if I could! Tastes better in my life did not eat oatmeal! In the evening before going to bed with milk boil, and cook in the morning just five minutes then. Smell - funky - flock to the kitchen all the household, even those who mess before, and did not eat - I will always take! And I advise you!

Love it....

Posted by Reviewer1152022 on May 09, 2011

I am very happy with my order of country choice oats. I have had them before and love the taste. I also received my order in a very timely manner. I would definitely order from iHerb.com again.

Very nice!!

Posted by Harpocrates on Jan 10, 2012

This is great tasting oatmeal!!

Delicious!

Posted by 4694247825369627491 on Sep 18, 2013

Makes delicious oatmeal!

These steel cut oats make a great breakfast

Posted by Reviewer3059932 on Apr 19, 2014

Eating a good meal in the morning is very important for a great start to the day, that's why me and my wife enjoy these cooked steel=cut oats every day.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2853331 on Jul 18, 2014

I'm constantly reordering these delicious oats. Good price too.

Cheap and effective.

Posted by 4662227392333490895 on Oct 20, 2014

This is excellent steel cut oatmeal, and it's less expensive than the other brand I used to buy.

구워나온 것으로 오트밀죽해먹으면 좋겠음.

Posted by Reviewer2789813 on Feb 26, 2015

빻아나온것과 달리 알알이 작게 살아있어서 우유붓고, 죽해먹으면 아주 식감이 좋음. 고소하기도 함. 베이킹할때는 씹힐때 푸석할 수 있으니 우유에 불렸다가 사용하길 권장함.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »