Great

Posted by Reviewer1466433 on Nov 06, 2009

I was happy to find a baby powder with no talc. Works great as a dry shampoo for blondes, has the same ingredients (Arrowroot, Kaolin Clay) as expensive dry shampoo brands.

Dry shampoo

Posted by mittens55 on Jul 07, 2012

Use this as dry shampoo, works well on blonde hair, smells great. Nice to know there are no chemicals in it! However I am not a fan of the container - it's paper so be careful not to get it wet. The top dispenser is also a bit annoying, I end up wasting a bit of product after each use - not a big problem though!

great product, great service

Posted by Reviewer3355837 on Mar 27, 2010

the product itself is the most perfect powder ever for baby or adult, no matter what your condition. the shipping and customer service at this store is absolutely the ideal experience with internet shopping.

Great !

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 31, 2013

Fine texture, smells really nice, great price and all natural. It works surprisingly well as deodorant. Be aware Orange and particularly Lavender fragrance can irritate your skin, even if the fragrance is natural. That is the reason I prefer Nature's Paradise Coconut Baby Powder. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

Good product, great value

Posted by Reviewer2649543 on May 07, 2010

We use this for baby and adult use---works great! Haven't found a better price anywhere else!

Smells nice

Posted by australia on Apr 28, 2013

Great as a dry shampoo, much cheaper than the Acure one.

Feel like a baby again yet still be an adult!

Posted by Reviewer1015438 on Dec 08, 2009

This product is amazing in its texture and smell. Even though it is called Baby Powder - the scent is great for adults too. Not too overpowering. The texture is smooth and silky. You can feel like a baby feels yet still be an adult about it. I highly recommend this product and have been using it for years!!

T-zone oil control powder.

Posted by Reviewer1176031 on Dec 20, 2008

I dust it on my T-zone like any facial powder, and it is Great at absorbing oil. I'm fair completed and it blends in. Smells like baby powder but mildly after the first few minutes.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Mar 15, 2009

I wish I knew about this a while back. Works well, good ingredients

The best for nappy rash.

Posted by Reviewer2385058 on Apr 18, 2009

This powder works really well for keeping the nappy area dry and keeping rashes at bay.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »