Country Comfort, Herbal Savvy, Golden Seal-Myrrh, 2 oz (57 g)

I call it my "cure-all."

Posted by Reviewer1090941 on Jun 02, 2009

We use this for everything! Cuts, scrapes, acne, rashes, boils, ingrown toenails, diaper rashes, cracked heels and elbows, even helps soothe a sore bum or raw nose when you've been sick. Almost all of the "boo-boos" or "yucky" things that hurt get treated with Herbal Savvy. It really works wonders. Just start out with a little until you know how much you need- we use Q-tips each time so we don't contaminate the jar. The only thing I don't love is the smell, but most people don't find it unpleasant. Everyone in my extended family and all of my friends swear by it. I'm sure this will become a staple in your medicine cabinet, too.

Our favorite aid for healing skin troubles

Posted by Reviewer2168168 on Nov 01, 2009

We keep Herbal Savvy (Golden Seal & Myrrh) handy for all sorts of skin troubles like abrasions, burns, sunburn, chapping, etc. It is not for open wounds for which we use antibiotic ointments -- but once a wound has closed and begun to heal, the Herbal Savvy makes the healing faster and more complete. It cures chapped lips beautifully, too. We highly recommend this inexpensive, pleasant, proven product.

Fairly Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1677862 on Mar 10, 2008

My 4 month old son has eczema on his face, arms and legs. It works well on his legs and arms, but it actually worsened the eczema on his face.

Great salve

Posted by Reviewer3345745 on Mar 16, 2008

Using this for excema on hands; really seems to help.Will order again.

This is fantastic

Posted by thesavagesage on Jun 02, 2009

It works on lips, abrasions, super-dry skin. I work with detergent a lot, and my hands are a disaster. This helps so much.