Country Life, Gluten Free, 5-HTP, 50 mg, 50 Veggie Caps

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2957586 on Feb 01, 2008

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

5HTP wins 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Aug 10, 2008

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Country Life 5-H-T-P

Posted by Reviewer2857988 on Jan 31, 2008

Excellent product and small capsules that are easy to swallow. Noticed a difference within days!

Good 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 22, 2009

Like the review for Country Life L-Tyrosine, I give it 3 stars because it comes in veggie caps, but I prefer 5-HTP from Now Foods, which is stronger. This particular brand has a noticeable effect but not powerful enough to take the anxiety and low moods away. Just like someone said it's not because of the lower dose (50mg).

great

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product...really helps you to sleep and improves mood. Recommend taking it early in the evening before bedtime.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »