Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2957586 on Feb 01, 2008

I had never tried 5HTP before and WOW! What a difference it has made in my life! I started to take it because I was unable to sleep and was having alot of anxiety. I now sleep very well and I am not depressed. I could feel the difference the next morning. I take 50mg at bedtime and 50mg mid morning. I feel incredibly well.

5HTP wins 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1286643 on Aug 10, 2008

BioChem products have the GMP seal; for me this acts as an assurance that the claims made on the label are indeed kept within the bottle. This product replaced a pharmaceutical that I had been on for more than 2 years. My med manager insisted GMP when she recommended the 5HTP. The GMP seal and the vegetarian nature of the product immediately make it 3 star. BioChem 5HTP gets 5 stars; it works as well as the previous pharmaceutical. And iHerb gets 5 stars as well with the best price I've found yet for the product and tremendous service as well.

Country Life 5-H-T-P

Posted by Reviewer2857988 on Jan 31, 2008

Excellent product and small capsules that are easy to swallow. Noticed a difference within days!

Very Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1605534 on Jul 05, 2011

I've been having trouble sleeping so I started taking this product about three weeks ago. It's really helped and I've also found that my mood is more upbeat (maybe because I'm finally getting enough sleep!!). I did find I need 100mg for optimum results. It's also helped me finally kick caffeine. I still had the headaches and tiredness, but not the terrible depression that can come with withdrawal. I'll definitely stay on 5-HTP and my second bottle is currently on its way!

Good 5-HTP

Posted by Reviewer1706966 on Jan 22, 2009

Like the review for Country Life L-Tyrosine, I give it 3 stars because it comes in veggie caps, but I prefer 5-HTP from Now Foods, which is stronger. This particular brand has a noticeable effect but not powerful enough to take the anxiety and low moods away. Just like someone said it's not because of the lower dose (50mg).

great

Posted by Reviewer3164110 on Jan 22, 2009

Great product...really helps you to sleep and improves mood. Recommend taking it early in the evening before bedtime.

Satisfied

Posted by Reviewer2869658 on Feb 11, 2008

The best 50mg capsules that I've found which also come in veggie caps. I've ordered this product a few times over and am pleased with the results. I do wish though, that there were more capsules to the bottle.

Dosage.

Posted by Reviewer1621079 on May 16, 2008

I recommend this over the 100mg because you can find a better dosage. Plus it is always better to take low as a dose as possible.

Chronic pain and sleep issues

Posted by Reviewer2303831 on Jul 11, 2008

So far so good. I have a very stubborn sleep condition, and the 5-HTP enables me to get more sleep than usual. A real plus is no side affects. I purchased your product over others because it is in veggie caps. I wish you had many more products in veggie caps.

Great