Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Country Life, Gluten Free, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2342396 on Oct 28, 2008

I saw a piece on the AOL Welcome page saying this and Now Foods, 7-KETO, DHEA Metabolite would raise my metabolic rate and assist with weight loss - In conjunction with lower caloric intake and increased exercise these capsules appear to do just that.

Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg.

2 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2318446 on Oct 07, 2009

I've been taking them twice a day but I really can't tell if they are actually "doing" anything or not. I'm not sure it's something that you can tell from the outside of the body. I started taking several other vitamins and supplements at the same time so it's kind of hard to say what's what. I do feel good; maybe a little better than usual. It's probably too early to really feel or see any results yet.

Great anti-oxidant

Posted by Reviewer1079334 on Jul 01, 2010

Taken along with r-lipoic acid, this combination is a great anti-aging combination. Dr. Bruce Ames has done extensive research on this and has had extremely positive results not only on free radical prevention, but also aging of the brain. I take 500 mg of ACL and 200 mg of r-lipoic acid daily for 2-3 50 day cycles a year.

Country Life, Acetyl L-Carnitine Caps, 500 mg, 120 Veggie Caps (CLF-01082

Posted by Reviewer2038800 on Oct 29, 2010

Good food additive. I recommend.

Helps with my anxieties

Posted by Reviewer2562809 on Aug 26, 2008

I lived with anxieties and did not want to take medication prescribed by uncaring doctors. Those psych meds should be illegal; they are 100x worse than marijuana. Psych meds get you foggy headed, disfunctional with all these side effects. They should never be given to children. Anyways, a nutritionist told me about these supplements and they very much help with my anxities. Since I suffer from it I will probably have to take them for the rest of my life. I feel a lot more stable and confidence. Please lets illegalize all anti-depressant meds.