Country Life is good!

Posted by Reviewer3242674 on Aug 11, 2009

I love this product. Take 2 a day and you dont need yogurt. keeps my gut happy!

acidopholis

Posted by Reviewer1031727 on Apr 10, 2010

The best acidophilus I've taken. This is my second bottle.

Perfect Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1850243 on Jul 03, 2010

I have been taking probiotics for years due to candida issues and thrush with my children. This one is able to knock out any signs within one day of use, although I try to keep taking it when breastfeeding. It's also a wonderful immune booster when sickness starts. Huge bonus that it is dairy-free. I've also had smaller bottles that I didn't keep in the frig and they were still fine.

Normalizes Digestive System

Posted by rabbit on Aug 29, 2012

Recently, I was under a great deal of stress and was having constant pain in my upper abdomen. I am not sure what it was, but it felt like it might be pain from gastritis, ulcers, and/or hiatal hernia. The pain started a few months after I began taking Potassium Gluconate, which I later learned can cause gastritis. I started taking acidophilus along with mastic gum, licorice (DGL), slippery elm, and Doctor's Best PepZinGI. The combination significantly soothed the pain I was having. I am no longer having those pains, so whatever it was must have healed. I feel like the acidophilus has really normalized the condition of my digestive system to a healthy state. I can handle stronger foods much easier. I recommend this for anyone with digestive or gastrointestinal issues.

WORKS WONDERFUL for yeast issues :-)

Posted by Reviewer3362037 on Mar 23, 2010

These are great and made from a good company. I use them when I just start to have yeast issues and they clear it up right away without harsh chemicals. LOVE IT!!!

I love iHerb!

Posted by Reviewer2063527 on Feb 11, 2011

This is the best international website I´ve ever buy from! Low prices, quality products and realy fast shipping!! Congrats!!! This is the second time I buy vitamines from iHerb and for sure I´ll keep buying in the future! About the product, I started yesterday and as far as I know it´s doing a good job!

Country Life Acidophilus

Posted by Reviewer1964797 on May 19, 2010

I think they are great, It seems that my stomach is not as big. I think they work.

Life saver

Posted by 5285187810783043109 on Dec 19, 2013

Take these 3 times a day and they help keep me functioning, which is really important as someone with IBS-C. A long capsule, but thin enough that I don't have any problems swallowing them with some water.

Country Life Gluten Free Acidophillus w/Pectin

Posted by Reviewer2440251 on Jan 03, 2012

Great product, good value-fast shipping!

Acidolphilus

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Apr 13, 2012

I believe this product helps my digestion. As an ulcerative colitis patient 'good bacteria' is important. Thus far I am doing extremely well on this supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »