Sublingual b12; work better than tablets you swallow! ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews!

Posted by gettingwell on Jul 10, 2013

These are to be slowly disolved under the tongue or you can put them between your upper/lower gum and teeth. If it can last 45 minutes it is better because your system gets it a a slower pace and not all at once. I can't absorb b12 from my food but these have been a great help. I use methyl b12 too. I will buy these again and again.

Great supplements

Posted by 5126840399562811709 on Jul 23, 2013

Used this product in combination with Methyl B12 for 1.5 months and am very happy with the results. I recovered very fast after more than 6 months suffering with all kind of complains. Gradually increased the dose to 6 lozenges per day as I was suffering from B 12 deficiency and the injections (hydroxocobalamine) were nor really helpful in my case. Thank you so much for bringing my life back!

Sublingual B-12

Posted by Reviewer1942977 on Nov 03, 2008

Seems to be a good product. Takes a while for the tablet to dissolve, but hopefully is as bioavailable as it claims to be.

The less common form of B12

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

I didn't know that this form was available until I spotted it here. It's also known as adenosyl-B12... which confused me for a while. It's not clear whether the methyl or hydroxyl forms of B12 are superior. It's possible that they're all similar. They're all superior to the cyano-B12 form... which is most commonly added to vitamins. One of B12's roles in the body is to remove cyanide... in which case any form except the cyano form would probably work quite well. So far my favourites are the hydroxy-B12 (very uncommon) and methyl-B12 (second most common). :-)

good staff