good staff

Posted by Reviewer2816559 on Sep 26, 2013

my motor running

Efficient

Posted by 5734304313578817311 on Apr 08, 2014

I live in Europe and order this product as it was recommended by my Doctor here. It tastes great - though am not sure this is its primary purpose! Based on blood analysis, my B12 level has greatly improved since I started taking it. As I am having a hard time eating meat (for no other reason than taste), this has proven a very reliable complement to take.

Good product

Posted by 5592979042616898835 on Sep 29, 2013

It is easy to melt in the mouth and the tablets are not big.

Good Taste

Posted by Reviewer2015156 on Apr 04, 2009

My dotor has told me that I have to suck on these ones, I used other B12 pills before, but they where GROSS! These ones have a good taste, so it is not a punishment for me to suck on them!

Activated B12

Posted by Reviewer2969335 on May 28, 2008

Nice supplemental form of activated B-12 allowing for high absorption.

Dibencozide

Posted by Reviewer3301612 on Jul 11, 2008

This is the first time my daughter has taken Dibencozide, she has noted a definite improvement since taking the Dibencozide. Thank goodness that you sell this form of B12 and that you ship to Canada.

Good formulation

Posted by Reviewer1852029 on Nov 23, 2008

and a very good buy from a very good company. I have been using this B-12 for quite awhile now and it does work well.

The less common form of B12

Posted by Reviewer2534376 on Sep 17, 2012

I didn't know that this form was available until I spotted it here. It's also known as adenosyl-B12... which confused me for a while. It's not clear whether the methyl or hydroxyl forms of B12 are superior. It's possible that they're all similar. They're all superior to the cyano-B12 form... which is most commonly added to vitamins. One of B12's roles in the body is to remove cyanide... in which case any form except the cyano form would probably work quite well. So far my favourites are the hydroxy-B12 (very uncommon) and methyl-B12 (second most common). :-)

Dibencozide

Posted by Reviewer2169111 on Dec 12, 2008

Works great. Better value than sublingual B12.

CL active B-12 lozenges