Country Life, Gluten Free, Betaine Hydrochloride, with Pepsin, 600 mg, 250 Tablets

Reviews 1-star

tastes so awfull!

Posted by Reviewer1854950 on May 04, 2010

can't say much about the quality as it's always dificult to rate quality of a product, i guess the good brands have a good name for a reason.. But this product tastes so bad, my flatmate almost threw up. we much more prefer caps like from now foods as they are more easily to swallow. Also, your breath will smell terribly such as your hands. Who knows, maybe i got a bottle where something was wrong with it but it really smells like fish food!

Bad Indigestion

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

The first time I took these I noticed that I got quite bad indigestion. I left them on the shelf and when I decided to try them again they had crumbled apart and were no longer usable. I bought another bottle, but the indigestion and discomfort returned. I guess I just don't need any extra HCL.