Recommended and trusted

Posted by 5480008458076818955 on Jan 11, 2013

Recommended by a very trusted doctor, I personally seem to be having positive results.

Betaine is good product for my needs.

Posted by 5110121117546310958 on Apr 09, 2015

It is working well in my stomach and digestion. It is caring and improving my condition and so I feel better than before this product. I take two tablets daily with meals.

4 stars

Posted by Reviewer2073403 on Jan 01, 2008

Easy to take, pleasant taste, have just started to use product, but it does appear to help.

Big Tablets

Posted by Reviewer3344521 on Aug 12, 2008

They're hard to swallow, but they do have a good list of ingredients for digestion and seem to be working fine. Louis

Stop using this brand

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Sep 13, 2015

They refuse to remove s acid flow agents

tastes so awfull!

Posted by Reviewer1854950 on May 04, 2010

can't say much about the quality as it's always dificult to rate quality of a product, i guess the good brands have a good name for a reason.. But this product tastes so bad, my flatmate almost threw up. we much more prefer caps like from now foods as they are more easily to swallow. Also, your breath will smell terribly such as your hands. Who knows, maybe i got a bottle where something was wrong with it but it really smells like fish food!

Good products

Posted by 4741877120132351215 on Sep 27, 2016

First time trying this so far I am very p,eased with it will probably buy it again

Digestion

Posted by Reviewer2561573 on Aug 03, 2011

Wonderful product, I wouldn't be without it.

Very satisfied

Posted by Reviewer1091342 on Sep 29, 2010

I found what I wanted as far as the mg. and the count. That was important to me and the price was very good. I appreciated the promptness with which you took the order and shipped. It arrived in great condition. Thank you for your good business practices.

Quick service

Posted by Reviewer3210451 on Oct 04, 2010

I was very please receiving my products so fast. Also like the price of the products. I shopped around and found iherb on line to be the best price. Thanks iherb Julie

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »