Tastes fantastic and great ingredients!

Posted by Reviewer1449199 on Jul 17, 2010

A lot of the protein drinks I've tried are chalky or taste very bad. This tastes a lot like Boost or Ensure (awesome) and has great ingredients. I mix it with almond milk in a sport bottle and shake it up. It's not chalky at all. I highly recommend this product!

Good product-Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1019614 on Jun 10, 2010

Love this before my workout. Gives energy to burn.

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1816032 on May 18, 2010

Great.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2956356 on Jan 27, 2010

This is one of the best whey products I have tried. Great taste and good protein source as well as as raw foods.

Good supplementary meal maker

Posted by FrankTackett on Nov 13, 2009

This provides a good fill-in or late schedule meal. Energy without a lot of extra calories or fats.

Aweseom, Awesome, Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2150168 on Jul 28, 2009

I LOVE the texture of the raw foods in this shake, so much better than plain. I add it too my morning smoothies, delicious!

Love this product!

Posted by Reviewer1613170 on Jul 23, 2009

Both Country Life's 100% Greens & Whey Powder and their 100% Raw Foods & Whey Powder (both vanilla flavored) are delicious. I enjoy one or the other daily. Some people object to the green color of the Greens & Whey but it doesn't bother me. The Raw Foods & Whey has pumpkin in it and tastes like a Thanksgiving treat. I mix either one with Rice Drink (vanilla flavored). Having vanilla flavor in both the powder and the rice drink probably makes the final product sweeter than it would be if you used a different liquid but I like it. Both products mix up really well. For a blender, I use the Sundesa Blender Bottle with wire whisk (which iHerb also sells at a very good price.....terrific to have at home, office, or for travel). You can add a few ice cubes to chill as you blend. It's refreshing but not necessary. Both products are tasty at room temperature. Enjoy!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2055903 on May 09, 2009

I use this protein to make my morning pancakes, yummy.

Top Notch!

Posted by Reviewer1972947 on Jan 08, 2009

Where else can you find pumpkin added to a powder, but here it is in this whey formula. Pumpkin is one of the prominent members of the orange group there with yams, squash and carrots which means high in carotenes among many benefits and high in anti-oxidants and it was the pumpkin ingredient on this that sold me, and whey I take for an easily assimilable and digestible form of protein. A dual combo like Batman and Robin used to be and no doubt as effective. As for taste, well, it's pumpkin favored and very tasty. There are also other good ingredients in this, but it's the pumpkin that put this way over the top for me.

WOW!!

Posted by Reviewer2314773 on Jan 04, 2009

I purchased this because my regular 'Greens and Whey' was out of stock. Boy is this the best substitute I've ever tried. My energy was off the charts. I was full until dinner time!!! I ended up skipping lunch because I felt full all day! I'm going to add this to my regular routine.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »