I love this as a start to my busy day.

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Oct 24, 2007

This product was recommended to me by my nutritionist. I have been using it for most of the year.

Bio Chem Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3188201 on Nov 29, 2010

I'm a first time user of this product and I love it. I noticed a difference immediately in my energy level and feeling of well being...greater strength and vitality as well. It is a product I will continue to use indefinitely.

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2621620 on Feb 01, 2011

Use this for smoothies and great product. And, price better than the market even with shipping at iHerb. Adds much needed protein to the smoothies.

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1535298 on Feb 20, 2011

Yummy yummy yummy! I will buy this again for sure. It's nice to help with a sweet tooth without feeling guilty. I use half milk and half water to give it a cream vanilla shake taste. I love it! It mixes pretty easy too.

Whey Protein is the Only Way

Posted by Reviewer3296276 on Oct 07, 2009

I've tried many different varieties/flavors of protein powders and, by far, prefer Country Life, Bio Chem. It taste good and I don't need to add additional sweeteners. I use it in smoothies and added to plain yogart with fruit. Excellent.

Best Whey

Posted by Reviewer2405314 on Jan 09, 2010

Great Whey. tastes great unlike many whey protein drinks

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on May 13, 2010

This is the second can of this I have bought from iherb. I think it is a good product.

Good taste!!!

Posted by Reviewer1314984 on May 25, 2010

I like this protein powder becasue it it has a low sugar content and taste great.

Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer1496414 on Nov 30, 2008

This product is tops and mixes great. Highly recomend.

My favorite protein powder.

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Dec 09, 2008

I love the BioChem Whey Powder, and the vanilla is my favorite. I like that the flavoring is natural and doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, or other nasty stuff. I keep this in my house at all times.