I love this as a start to my busy day.

Posted by Reviewer2719360 on Oct 24, 2007

This product was recommended to me by my nutritionist. I have been using it for most of the year.

Bio Chem Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3188201 on Nov 29, 2010

I'm a first time user of this product and I love it. I noticed a difference immediately in my energy level and feeling of well being...greater strength and vitality as well. It is a product I will continue to use indefinitely.

Whey Protein is the Only Way

Posted by Reviewer3296276 on Oct 07, 2009

I've tried many different varieties/flavors of protein powders and, by far, prefer Country Life, Bio Chem. It taste good and I don't need to add additional sweeteners. I use it in smoothies and added to plain yogart with fruit. Excellent.

Great!

Posted by TheBuzz on Aug 14, 2011

Very delicious and a good value. I mix it with the CL berry flavor powder. I usually add avocado and berries for a nice thick and healthy smoothie.

Terrific bargain

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 12, 2008

Lactose-free+blends easily and smoothly by shaking or stirring (!)+a decent amount of protein from pure whey isolate+great price=unbeatable value and quality.

Love this product

Posted by 5366728221009532799 on Aug 02, 2016

I have been using BioChem Whey for many years. I make a protein shake everyday. Great taste....can't live without it.

Guy in Philly

Posted by Reviewer2908427 on Aug 06, 2008

Dissolves instantly and digest easily. Vanilla taste is just right in plain water. Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3165449 on May 13, 2010

This is the second can of this I have bought from iherb. I think it is a good product.

My favorite protein powder.

Posted by Reviewer2767934 on Dec 09, 2008

I love the BioChem Whey Powder, and the vanilla is my favorite. I like that the flavoring is natural and doesn't have high fructose corn syrup, sucralose, or other nasty stuff. I keep this in my house at all times.

Great product and price

Posted by Reviewer2621620 on Feb 01, 2011

Use this for smoothies and great product. And, price better than the market even with shipping at iHerb. Adds much needed protein to the smoothies.